Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit the Bed Thread

aight.. my girls little brother may or may not be on the drugs.

her parents had a total different style of upbringing between the two of them.. when she was growing up, she had nothing special as far as privilage.. she paid her own car insurance and gas.. paid for her own car.. etc.

her brother gets everything handed to him... hes blown through a chevy blazer engine, wrecked the new explorer they got (for him) and his parents have kicked that kid so much loot its ludacris.

her moms mac card went missing, and it turns out, he took it and pulled out an undisclosed amount of money out (her mom said $80, it could be more) then tried to lie about it. they also just refinanced their home, and her mom said that they went through 7g's way too fast.. she had no idea how they spent that kind of money in such a short time.. we are thinking that her brother had somthing to do with it.

hes never been the a modle child and we are always getting "mr.shade ball" vibes off the kid, but no matter how many pop-pee tests are sprung on the kid, he allways comes up clean with the exception of vitamin thc.

what would jerry do?

ha my names jerry.

personally id beat the fuck outta the kid and send him to military school. with all the money hes costing them it'd be substantially less costly to the og's.

i hate fuckers like your girls little brother. hate them with a passion.

killing him might be a good thing to do, too.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

for the last 6 years ive done nothing but try and count my posts to a minimum. ive yet to reach 2k. thank god i was able to keep my name during the last 2 upgrades. or is it 3? hmmm the world will never know

im determined to build my post count again' date=' even if it means posting a response to every thread, all day long, all week long, ill get my beloved posts back.[/quote']

Total Posts: 133 (33.79 posts per day)

your on a roll