Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: Bit the Shed Thread

damn

i really thought i was gonna win the mega millions lotto. i didnt even get one number.

i;ll shoot for super lotto tonight. 51 mill.

damn

i really thought i was gonna win the mega millions lotto. i didnt even get one number.

i;ll shoot for super lotto tonight. 51 mill.

or just send your money directly to me. youll have just as much of a chance for winning.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i dont think i can take this rain any longer.

i dont think the bay in general can. people houses are all sliding away. the roads are all just collapsing. the crops are all ruined and the farmers are broke, they said no the news, and this is a quote "they cant even afford the basics like beans and tortillas". there is NO end in sight. i dont know what the fuck we're gonna do. it hasnt stopped in months.

rain.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

haha,

i just found out hella ppl from my work did the same thing with the bad paycheck thing. hahaha. i guess erryone was trying to come up. now no check cashing places will touch my companies checks.

My jaw really hurts for no apparent reason. Apparently I'm grinding my teeth in my sleep due to stress. Aint no surprise, but it makes eating difficult, so i've been avoiding it.

My girls in another state and she doesn't know when she's coming home. I'm broke and I have a hundred things I need to spend money on. I have an increasingly shorter and shorter amount of time to save money for a trip OS and it's looking more and more likely that I won't have the cash.

Fuck.

Re: Shat the Bat Thread

This is the ultimate "It's late I wanna chat but there isnt a thread for it yet thread"

MY GF got pushed up against a wall today by a guy that raped her in the past.

Destruction team?

I can get all his info, where he lives etc etc.

Would you do something about it? I didn't even know her when it happened. But I'm seeing red.