The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Great Pictures~

that big white orb thing was stationed at pearl harbor for a long minute. pretty sure that whole thing can submerge ,and serves as a radar. not sure what else it does though. correct me if i am wrong

actually it turns your deepest fears into a reality ...duh

Tedbear1.jpg

TedPaw.jpg

it actually really pisses me off how people kill dope ass fucking animals like that. There cant be that many bears that big, and they are all getting killed by douche bags who think its fun. That bear was just chillin, doin its own shit, and then this red neck comes and fuckin pops him for no reason. I want to go hunting for hunters.

/no hippie

it actually really pisses me off how people kill dope ass fucking animals like that. There cant be that many bears that big, and they are all getting killed by douche bags who think its fun. That bear was just chillin, doin its own shit, and then this red neck comes and fuckin pops him for no reason. I want to go hunting for hunters.

/no hippie

Baw. Thats so much free meat though.

/no hippie

the bear had actually eaten something like 2 guys that they know of and already had some rounds in it then that dick had to finish him off...i still hold out that big ass bear had cubs somewhere and they will get their revenge.

http://breaking.tcm.ie/world/worlds-largest-bear-shot-in-alaska-72067.html

thats the article on it 14 ft 1800lbs...dayum.

also heres gustave believed to be over 25 feet and weighing over 2 tonnes ...death toll :300+

although theyv never actually been able to weigh or measure him accurately so i doubt we'll know till someone rpgs him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2520815.stm

pretty old article.. and there arent really any reliable pics of the guy that i can find.

To the photography thread.

tuffi-01.jpg

As a female circus Elephant in Germany, Tuffi's owner had her take a ride on the newly built suspended Schwebebahn monorail train as a promotional event. Once in motion upon the monorail, the elephant decided she didnt like it and charged the carraige injuring passengers before smashing through the side of the vehicle, plunging into the Wupper river below. She wasnt hurt and was later rescued.

Archived