A new reason to fear Octopussies

heavyLox

Watch and learn:

<object id="stream1" classid="clsid:CFCDAA03-8BE4-11cf-B84B-0020AFBBCCFA" width="320" height="240" HSPACE="0" VSPACE="0" BORDER="0">

<param name="SRC" value="http://video.pbs.org:8080/ramgen/wnet/nature/octopus/sharkT1.rm">

<param name="CONSOLE" value="video1">

<param name="CONTROLS" value="ImageWindow">

<param name="ImageStatus" value="false">

<param name="AUTOSTART" value="false">

<param name="AUTOREWIND" value="true">

<param name="NOLABELS" value="true">

<param name="CENTER" value="true"><embed controls="ImageWindow" name="stream1" width="320" height="240" src="http://video.pbs.org:8080/ramgen/wnet/nature/octopus/sharkT1.rm" console="video1" imagestatus="false" autostart="false" nojava="true" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" nolabels="true" nologo="true" HSPACE="0" VSPACE="0" BORDER="0"

CENTER="TRUE"></embed></object>

When the video goes down its here at PBS.org

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

This is precisely why the octopus is my favorite animal in the world. Absolute ruledom.

ALL THE OTHER SHARKS ARE WATCHING THIS SHIT LIKE "YO THAT NIGGA MIKE WENT OUT LIKE A PUSSY. NIGGA GOT MERKED OUT BY A FUCKING OCTOPUS" ALSO...NATURE SHOWS ALWAYS HAVE THE CORNIEST MUSIC EVER. I FEEL LIKE IM PLAYING TOMB RAIDER LISTENING TO THAT SHIT.

M E R O E S .

LEARN NIGGA

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite@Apr 1 2005, 01:43 PM

The link didnt work but I have a feeling you're talking about This :shook:

thats a cool one but its got nothing on the one i posted. The king of the deep gets checked by an octopus.

I imagine him to be kinda stressed having to watch out for the sharks all day so he took matters into his own hands.

Octopus are the Awesome of the sea.

My feeling was the Octopus's stress level went through the roof as soon as he realized he was stuck in a tank with man eating sharks. So in order to cut dont on his stress he decided yoking the sharks one by one was the way to go.

"psst."

"what? who was that?'

PPssst, over here."

"what? who the fucks calling me?'

"pssst, over by the dark alley entrance"

Archived