--=O-O=-- Sunglasses --=O-O=--

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had some Electrics, but I left them in someone's car the other week, so God only knows if I'll see them again!

Other then I had a nice pair of D&Gs that I only owned for about week, because I found after prolonged wears the little feet that sit on your nose left mad red marks on my nose!

I didn't want to return them, because they were so fresh, but fuck form over function.

I dont know what it is, but I think about 99% of the sunglasses out there make the wearer look like a complete tool. I think the wayfarers look good in small doses, but other than that, just wear some generic ones and take them off when you dont absolutely need them.

I guess its the attitude of the wearer. Like when I see somebody rocking a rediculously overpriced designer pair in an effort to mimic somebody famous, or to show off the label, its just screams "I think this makes me look really cool, I'm going to parade around in these like I'm king of the block, please punch me in the teeth for being such a waste of space"

but maybe I'm just a little bitter today...

expensive clothes and accessories are well made where as cheap shit isnt made all that great and it either doesnt fit right or you need to constantly adjust it. not everyone who wears expensive items does so to show off how much money they can spend. anyone can spend that kind of money on clothes. top name designers just make things better. period.

i think it's cus top name designers just advertise more, invest more, been in the game longer and have more experience to the point where they have to sell their shit expensive, cus that's what's expected of them and their name. if it's the same model and type of frame of sunglasses then fuck it, obviously it's the same construction. do they use the same materials? they probably do. now, if they don't fit right then lemme take the shits to a fucking glasses shop and have them nosepads fixed or some shit.

as if spending mad money on a name brand of some fuckin clothing item is going to make it take care of itself better than you do.

haha dude. construction is just better. like on glasses you grab at the 7-11 or wherever it is that you buy your glasses them shits come apart often. ive lived pretty close to my whole life wearing shitty hand me down everythings. now that im older, making a nice buck for myself i am able to buy more expensive things and i can absolutely see the difference. im sorry that you cant, but i dont really care.

• 3 months later...
haha dude. construction is just better. like on glasses you grab at the 7-11 or wherever it is that you buy your glasses them shits come apart often. ive lived pretty close to my whole life wearing shitty hand me down everythings. now that im older, making a nice buck for myself i am able to buy more expensive things and i can absolutely see the difference. im sorry that you cant, but i dont really care.

Im sorry but give me a fucking break. ese was on point. Construction is better? CONSTRUCTION IS BETTER?! 500 bucks those fuckers better shoot lasers or come equipped with x ray vision

Sunglasses are sunglasses any way you slice. There three pieces of plastic screwed together with some lenses in them. I've inspected them all, D&G, Coach, Marc Jacobs, all that designer bullshit, and it's all THE SAME. NOTHING JUSTIFIES $500 sunglasses. NOTHING. In fact I was checking out some faggots Chanel glasses at some wack party, and one of the sides was already slippin out.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT TOOL IF YOU'RE SENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY OVER TO THESE STUPID COMPANIES FOR A PIECE OF FANCY PLASTIC> If you're gonna rock that gay shit, at least steal it.

expensive clothes and accessories are well made where as cheap shit isnt made all that great and it either doesnt fit right or you need to constantly adjust it. not everyone who wears expensive items does so to show off how much money they can spend. anyone can spend that kind of money on clothes. top name designers just make things better. period.

, I'm gonna say 95% of people who rock all this overpriced bullshit wear to put themselves on a pedestal. I know there is a difference in quality and price, but at certain points you have to draw a line otherwise you're just some tool fucking idiot. Like 500 bucks on a piece of plastic.

• 1 year later...

Archived