--=O-O=-- Sunglasses --=O-O=--

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Shits got ruined by a fingerprint of green rusto and a splatter of white AA yesterday

I'm actually pretty mad about it.

First pair of shades I've ever bought myself. I really liked em.

on the lenses? you could always replace them

if it's on the frames you might be able to rub it off with some remover or thinner maybe

the fingerprint is right on the frame. dark green though so not too noticeable.

the drops of white managed to land right where the lens and the frame meet. got most of it off but its still in there and noticeable.

the metal piece with the logo on it fell off on one side too.

im gonna keep em and use em for hiking, fishing, etc.... fuckin around glasses..

and probably buy a pair of something else for regular use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 22, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - October 22, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

• 2 months later...

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - Jan 7, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - Jan 7, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not really into sunglasses(i usually buy cheap $5 pair when i need some) but i got a pair of ray ban aviators for the price of a 12pk of budweiser, which i ended up drinking about half of

ray-ban-aviator-gold-green.jpg

my homie bought a car and they were in the glove box. he wears oakleys so he just had them sitting there in his kitchen and was wanting to sell em on craigslist but didn't wanna deal with spam and low ballers. so i offered a 12pk and he say cool. i only wear them when i am driving and it's sunny or if i am gonna be out walking around and it's really sunny out

/coolstorybr0

• 1 month later...