>>i met the devil tonight <<<

southburna

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by slave_one@Jan 19 2005, 07:12 AM

well, if you told your wife, i'm sure she's devastated and hurt,

but at least she'll respect that you told her the truth.

and if she truly understands you and your job as a tattoo artist,

i'm sure she will also understand the kind of temptations you

go thru being around all that flesh.

cheer up, you passed one of the many challenges

you will face as a married man.

and this is coming from a married woman.

you nailed it right on the dome piece thank you

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 03:26 PM

hey abc, yeah you're right, punctuations were invented for a reason. there, you happy?

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

[/b]

correcting peoples grammer online is so played.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 05:16 AM

PUNCTUATION WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL AND WANT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ YOUR STUPID STORY, USE IT!

:nope:

wtf ? let this dude tell his story without hating coz you get none. go enter the next spelling-bee at box hill tech, pussy.

animojo - best thing i read on 12oz in about 6 months, cmon man give us the rest a the story

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 02:00 AM

i feel liek i deserve a skanky whore bag that offers tattoo artist blowjobs for her own pleasure

Well that's the spirit. Go get em tiger.

Originally posted by avils+Jan 20 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jan 20 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 05:16 AM

PUNCTUATION WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL AND WANT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ YOUR STUPID STORY, USE IT!

:nope:

wtf ? let this dude tell his story without hating coz you get none. go enter the next spelling-bee at box hill tech, pussy.

[/b]

i tried very hard to read the story, but got most of the way through the first paragraph with only a very sketchy idea of what was actually going on. i figured if someone was going to go to the effort of typing out some long winded bullshit-ass story, the least they could do was use a few commas and periods to make it flow enough that you could actually understand what was going on.

Originally posted by Vanity@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM

i actually enjoyed ol' boy's writing style.

here's the ABC version : the young lady in question then offered to pleasure me orally; and by that i mean she was going to take my phallus into her mouth and perform fellatio on it (my phallus) until i ejaculated the semen from my testicles into said young lady's mouth.

fucking herbs.

:huh?:

Originally posted by avils+Jan 19 2005, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jan 19 2005, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM

here's the ABC version : the young lady in question then offered to pleasure me orally; and by that i mean she was going to take my phallus into her mouth and perform fellatio on it (my phallus) until i ejaculated the semen from my testicles into said young lady's mouth.

fucking herbs.

[/b]

It seems like the point is flying right over someones head.

Originally posted by avils+Jan 20 2005, 01:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jan 20 2005, 01:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Jan 20 2005, 03:48 AM

fucking herbs.

[/b]

oh my god there's this guy avils on 12ozprophet who gets a full hard on about me cos i would prefer when someone writes a 500 word story that flies all over the place that they at least put one or two periods and a comma in there so i know when the storyteller is jumping from one topic to another cos he did it alot during the story jump from one topic to another i mean not use periods and commas cos he didnt use any of them and thats why i said it i hope that didnt confuse you you know what confuses me when chicks ask do i look fat in this and if they do and you say yes they look fat in it cos they tell you they like it when your truthful but then they go nuts on you and start crying and yelling and stuff but its like baby i was trying to tell you the truth you hate it when i lie and then you think to yourself maybe i should lie just cos it makes my life easier you know what i mean i dunno im hungry right now id love a big fat juicy cowburger with ketchup and stuff cos im not a vegetarian i hate them hippy fucks hugging trees and shit they are all fuckheads man its been hard to write this and trying to restrain myself but you get the idea fuck avils fuck not using punctuation and fuck you if you made it this far into my stupid story