Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
southburna

>>i met the devil tonight <<<

While 2% of ya missed the point in this ,the rest of you guys giving the advice you did or feedback good or bad i thank you . Yeah karma is a bitch and hey believe this story or not it happened it is what it is ,i know for a fact i didnt take home chick on that offer for the simple fact that i have been faith full for the past two years and didnt want to see it all go down the drain .Plus no tonly could i get fired bu tit might have been a set up of some sort .well anywho the point of this was that i heard once that it was a sin to lust or think of such sorts of events with someone besides your significant other that even if you think it its just that bad

well i feel like shit

not only cause i cant spell but for being a sleezball slime bag .and a previous post you pointed out that i should tell my wife well i did she was devistated and now i feel worse i feel low like dirt and spelling is far from my mind mr abc so fuck off ,for real ya i feel like shit ,thing is temptation is a mutha fucker and i almost fell for it i dont knwo what made me hold back but i knwo one thing the woman ive been with for the past ten years is the one for me but somehow now i dont feel as if i deserve such a woman i feel liek i deserve a skanky whore bag that offers tattoo artist blowjobs for her own pleasure

damm!

to all the ladies on here if you knew me you know im not a sleezbag so i apologize

it'll be ok homie,dont get down on yourself that bad,after all you didnt do anything

well, if you told your wife, i'm sure she's devastated and hurt,

but at least she'll respect that you told her the truth.

and if she truly understands you and your job as a tattoo artist,

i'm sure she will also understand the kind of temptations you

go thru being around all that flesh.

cheer up, you passed one of the many challenges

you will face as a married man.

and this is coming from a married woman.

i don't know this guy on a personal level. but, i do know he is a bad ass tattoo artist.

oh, don't be tempted by those skanks.

Originally posted by slave_one@Jan 19 2005, 07:12 AM

well, if you told your wife, i'm sure she's devastated and hurt,

but at least she'll respect that you told her the truth.

and if she truly understands you and your job as a tattoo artist,

i'm sure she will also understand the kind of temptations you

go thru being around all that flesh.

cheer up, you passed one of the many challenges

you will face as a married man.

and this is coming from a married woman.

you nailed it right on the dome piece thank you

Guest krie

Post her photo.

I bet you did take the blow job too.

girls get slutty when they walk into a tattoo shop...

the shop i work in and any shops where i've spent some time have a condom drawer...

i stopped reading after what i think was the third or fourth sentence, but that's my experience, and i think that's what you were getting at...

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 19 2005, 01:16 AM

blowjobs are so awesome. the best part is when you're penis goes into their mouth and they suck on it.

Ha!

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 19 2005, 12:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 03:26 PM

hey abc, yeah you're right, punctuations were invented for a reason. there, you happy?

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

[/b]

correcting peoples grammer online is so played.

Originally posted by anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 12:40 AM

you nailed it right on the dome piece thank you

you're welcome...i tried to picture myself in your wife's shoes.

Hahaha...despite the lack of punctuation, good read! Why does dirty stuff always happen in tattoo joints... One of my tattooer friends dp'd the receptionist with the piercer. Eh okay back to school.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 05:16 AM

PUNCTUATION WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL AND WANT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ YOUR STUPID STORY, USE IT!

:nope:

wtf ? let this dude tell his story without hating coz you get none. go enter the next spelling-bee at box hill tech, pussy.

animojo - best thing i read on 12oz in about 6 months, cmon man give us the rest a the story

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by anonimojo@Jan 19 2005, 02:00 AM

i feel liek i deserve a skanky whore bag that offers tattoo artist blowjobs for her own pleasure

Well that's the spirit. Go get em tiger.

Originally posted by avils+Jan 20 2005, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (avils - Jan 20 2005, 10:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jan 19 2005, 05:16 AM

PUNCTUATION WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL AND WANT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ YOUR STUPID STORY, USE IT!

:nope:

wtf ? let this dude tell his story without hating coz you get none. go enter the next spelling-bee at box hill tech, pussy.

[/b]

i tried very hard to read the story, but got most of the way through the first paragraph with only a very sketchy idea of what was actually going on. i figured if someone was going to go to the effort of typing out some long winded bullshit-ass story, the least they could do was use a few commas and periods to make it flow enough that you could actually understand what was going on.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this