Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally i think the gay guy would be more fun to chill with because they are usually quite funny. macho straight guys tend to always have to prove just how macho they are. but then again i guess the flamboyant guy might do the same for how gay is. guess it just depends on the person. but i for one dont like macho men or macho man the wrestler he alwyas annoyed me lol.

Originally posted by wiseguy@Dec 13 2004, 08:23 AM

how hard was it to tell family and friends that you are gay, are there people that you havent told or wont tell? thanks.

ha well i coming out to my parents and friends was easy compared to who i came out to first. a fucking Army Drill Sgt. imagine how scary it is just talkin to one if you can. now imagine what it would be like to tell one uh drill sgt i cant be in the army anymore cause im gay and i cant be apart of somthing that accept me for who i am. so yea the parents werent very scary cause i knew theyd still love me. my friends now i j ust gotta put up with the harrasment. hey you think hes hot, how bout him, him? never ends but its all in good fun so i dont mind.

* and rage, yea the bear colors are all awesome colors. rainbows make me sick. to bad i dont like bears. oh well. cool flag though lol.

Originally posted by -Rage-+Dec 3 2004, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Rage- - Dec 3 2004, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Dec 3 2004, 07:40 PM

ok so correct me if im wrong but is this a bear:

a fat/muscly hairy homosexual man who likes to beat people up???

no offence but that sounds like some fucked up kind of fetish..

Beat up people?... the hell?

No.

Fat/muscly. Usually.

Hairy. Yes.

Homersexual. Yes.

[/b]

rage could prolly explain better but heres what he said about it before ladynapua.

"homersexual" my new favorite word.

Archived