Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Dec 27 2004, 01:42 AM

"Everyone knows guys have to take the initiative 95% of the time "

gay men are men to - so why wouldn't gay men just hit on whom ever they felt like?

gay men also have brains too. that means don't hit on men with girlfriends that they know are straight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Unemployed+Dec 27 2004, 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Unemployed - Dec 27 2004, 01:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Dec 27 2004, 01:42 AM

gay men are men to - so why wouldn't gay men just hit on whom ever they felt like?

gay men also have brains too. that means don't hit on men with girlfriends that they know are straight.

[/b]

why should gay men have to adhere to standards straight men don't have to?

Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 27 2004, 01:33 AM

1) Telling someone that you have a crush on them is usually the gateway to becoming their significant other and eventually sleeping with them. You gotta set your foot down and let a faggot know early on before his faggotness escalates.

2) No, but if she tells me she's a dyke, then I won't fuck with her and I will move on. You suck at making comparisons because the fag already knew I was straight.

3) The fag came on to me. Why would someone develop a crush for someone if they knew it wasn't going anywhere. The alterior motive of telling a someone that you have a crush on them is to see if you can take it to the next level.

4) If a girl hit on me I would take advantage of this opportunity. Everyone knows guys have to take the initiative 95% of the time since girls are either too timid or too stuck-up. So I'd show her the utmost respect for hitting on me. Also, you suck again at making comparisons since being a hetero I would not have a problem with a person of the opposite sex hitting on me.

Hey Bucko...

1) Telling someone you have a crush on them is letting someone know how you're feeling. I've told chicks I had a crush on them knowing they had a man and whatever, not because I wanted to hit on them but because I wanted them to know what was up with me, you should respect that. How is his "faggotness" going to "escalate" is he going to be more gay if you don't cuss him out? You're right, its your duty as a man to cuss out every homosexual, as a matter of fact don't wait till they hit on you, you should cuss them out every time you see them. Especially big ones.

2) That is not what you said, what you said was "even though he should've asked the man first." I'm going to ask again, do you ask a woman if she's straight before you come on to her? Whats the difference? This may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Catch up, you're losin'.

3) I have a huuuuge crush on Lindsay Lohan, do you think that's going anywhere? Probably not. But I still have the crush. I once had a crush on a married woman, that wasn't going to go anywhere, what was your point? Maybe he was just telling you to let you know. The homophobia petrifys your good sense huh?

4)Every guy knows that if he had any game at all girls would be taking more than 5% of the initiative. Secondly, assuming that he was trying to hit on you, how hard do you think that was for him? Knowing you were straight, and knowing that he probably wasn't going to get with you. If you ask me that deserves more respect. After all a woman knows that most men would sleep with her. Finally, the comparison is solid. If a woman hit on you you wouldn't cuss her out, even if you weren't interested. Why would you cuss otu a man just because you weren't interested.

Milton

My inferences weigh a ton.

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 27 2004, 01:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 27 2004, 01:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 27 2004, 01:45 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Dec 27 2004, 01:42 AM

why should gay men have to adhere to standards straight men don't have to?

[/b]

what are you talking about? straight men with brains shouldn't knowingly hit on dykes.

What I notice about -Moe Lester-, Unemployed and other homophobes here is that they repeatedly demonstrate how extremely ignorant, boorish, simple, childish, backward, and malicious they are.

What I notice about Rage, Nekro, Bodice Ripper and other gay and gay-friendly contributors is how very thoughtful, honest, brave, sensitive, enlightened and intelligent they are.

Hmm.

I pity the former.

I admire the latter.

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by Milton+Dec 27 2004, 01:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milton - Dec 27 2004, 01:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Unemployed@Dec 27 2004, 01:33 AM

1) Telling someone that you have a crush on them is usually the gateway to becoming their significant other and eventually sleeping with them. You gotta set your foot down and let a faggot know early on before his faggotness escalates.

2) No, but if she tells me she's a dyke, then I won't fuck with her and I will move on. You suck at making comparisons because the fag already knew I was straight.

3) The fag came on to me. Why would someone develop a crush for someone if they knew it wasn't going anywhere. The alterior motive of telling a someone that you have a crush on them is to see if you can take it to the next level.

4) If a girl hit on me I would take advantage of this opportunity. Everyone knows guys have to take the initiative 95% of the time since girls are either too timid or too stuck-up. So I'd show her the utmost respect for hitting on me. Also, you suck again at making comparisons since being a hetero I would not have a problem with a person of the opposite sex hitting on me.

Hey Bucko...

1) Telling someone you have a crush on them is letting someone know how you're feeling. I've told chicks I had a crush on them knowing they had a man and whatever, not because I wanted to hit on them but because I wanted them to know what was up with me, you should respect that. How is his "faggotness" going to "escalate" is he going to be more gay if you don't cuss him out? You're right, its your duty as a man to cuss out every homosexual, as a matter of fact don't wait till they hit on you, you should cuss them out every time you see them. Especially big ones.

2) That is not what you said, what you said was "even though he should've asked the man first." I'm going to ask again, do you ask a woman if she's straight before you come on to her? Whats the difference? This may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Catch up, you're losin'.

3) I have a huuuuge crush on Lindsay Lohan, do you think that's going anywhere? Probably not. But I still have the crush. I once had a crush on a married woman, that wasn't going to go anywhere, what was your point? Maybe he was just telling you to let you know. The homophobia petrifys your good sense huh?

4)Every guy knows that if he had any game at all girls would be taking more than 5% of the initiative. Secondly, assuming that he was trying to hit on you, how hard do you think that was for him? Knowing you were straight, and knowing that he probably wasn't going to get with you. If you ask me that deserves more respect. After all a woman knows that most men would sleep with her. Finally, the comparison is solid. If a woman hit on you you wouldn't cuss her out, even if you weren't interested. Why would you cuss otu a man just because you weren't interested.

Milton

My inferences weigh a ton.

[/b]

Hey Sissy...

1)When I said his "faggotness" would "escalate" I was referring to what I originally said about crushes -- that crushes tend to escalate to a relationship and then being in bed with one another. Also, I don't cuss people out for being gay. I cuss gay people out for pushing their gay beliefs on to you and expecting you to conform. Respect my ideals and I will respect yours; simple as that.

2) I said it's best to ask their sexual preference, although it's not exactly his fault if he didn't know. But once he KNOWS, and still comes on to a straight male -- then he crosses the line. The fact is, the majority of men and women are heterosexual. Homosexuals are a small minority in comparison with heterosexual. Heterosexuality is the "norm". So it is safe to assume that most women will be into men and most men will be into women. If not, then all he/she gotta do is tell them their sexual preference; then the person hitting on them can respect that and move on. If not, expect to be cussed out or knocked out.

3) If you have a "huge crush" on Lindsay Lohan, then that's your fault. Celebrity crushes are retarded and are usually pre-pubescent schoolgirls have them. What's the point of having a love-obsession with someone when you know it's not going anywhere? You're slitting your own throat.

4) I cuss the man out because he KNEW I was straight. That's where I draw the line. If a gay dude didn't know then I'd kindly explain to him that I'm not into that. If he persists despite his newfound knowledge, then anything goes -- and that's his fault. He was forewarned.

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by phunk@Dec 27 2004, 02:01 AM

What I notice about -Moe Lester-, Unemployed and other homophobes here is that they repeatedly demonstrate how extremely ignorant, boorish, simple, childish, backward, and malicious they are.

What I notice about Rage, Nekro, Bodice Ripper and other gay and gay-friendly contributors is how very thoughtful, honest, brave, sensitive, enlightened and intelligent they are.

Hmm.

I pity the former.

I admire the latter.

Well the problem is; you, bodice ripper, and milton mistakenly label me as a "homophobe" simply because I had a dispute with a queer. Your impotence is displayed by your blatant disregard of the facts and your blind labeling of people with the word "homophobe." I guess anyone that disagrees with a queer is a "homophobe"? All I said was that a queer should not be hitting on someone that they know is straight. I said a queer shouldn't force their beliefs on to others. All bets are off once he crosses that line. Respect my preferences and I'll respect yours. Actually Rage agreed -- but the insecure ones that love throwing the "homophobe" accusation around any chance they get just went on the offensive (you, bodice, milton). In fact I supported the Gay Marriage act. Why? Because I'm not going to be the one marrying another queer! They should be free to marry someone of the same sex, JUST AS LONG AS THEY DONT FORCE THEIR BELIEFS ON TO OTHERS.

real simple for the idiots -

If a straight guy continues to persue my girlfriend AFTER he hears that she has a long term girlfriend (in fact, he behaves as if this is an added bonus..) should I curse ALL STRAIGHT MEN, or assume that the guy is a moron.....?

I assume he's a moron, and not all straight men are morons....

SO, if a gay man hits on you, AFTER he hears you are straight....

chillax man, you're only big-headed if you believe the majority of gay men are after your ass....

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Dec 27 2004, 02:22 AM

real simple for the idiots -

If a straight guy continues to persue my girlfriend AFTER he hears that she has a long term girlfriend (in fact, he behaves as if this is an added bonus..) should I curse ALL STRAIGHT MEN, or assume that the guy is a moron.....?

I assume he's a moron, and not all straight men are morons....

SO, if a gay man hits on you, AFTER he hears you are straight....

chillax man, you're only big-headed if you believe the majority of gay men are after your ass....

1. You should curse him out. Why would you cruse out all straight men? That's not only idiotic since it was only one straight man that committed the fallacy -- but it's also idiotic since it would be logistically impossible for you to curse out all straight men.

Thus, I don't see why you're making this comparison since I never said ALL GAY MEN should be cussed out -- I only said that PARTICULAR gay man should be cussed out.

Also, I never said the majority of gay men are after me nor do I think that. Other than him, I can only think of about two other gay men that have tried to flirt. But I don't blame them since they didn't know. The first dude knew me and knew I had a girlfriend. That's his fault.

Originally posted by Unemployed+Dec 27 2004, 02:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Unemployed - Dec 27 2004, 02:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Dec 27 2004, 02:01 AM

Hmm.

I pity the former.

I admire the latter.

Well the problem is; you, bodice ripper, and milton mistakenly label me as a "homophobe" simply because I had a dispute with a queer. Your impotence is displayed by your blatant disregard of the facts and your blind labeling of people with the word "homophobe." I guess anyone that disagrees with a queer is a "homophobe"? All I said was that a queer should not be hitting on someone that they know is straight. I said a queer shouldn't force their beliefs on to others. All bets are off once he crosses that line. Respect my preferences and I'll respect yours. Actually Rage agreed -- but the insecure ones that love throwing the "homophobe" accusation around any chance they get just went on the offensive (you, bodice, milton). In fact I supported the Gay Marriage act. Why? Because I'm not going to be the one marrying another queer! They should be free to marry someone of the same sex, JUST AS LONG AS THEY DONT FORCE THEIR BELIEFS ON TO OTHERS.

[/b]

I label you a homophobe based on the angry way you throw around the epithets "queer" and "fag" for starters. I label you a homophobe for your suggestion that "fags" who hit on you may deserve to be beat up or otherwise abused. I label you a homophobe for your obvious antipathy toward "fags" who don't conform to your standards.

Did I miss something?

This is my last reply, then I'm going out...

1) Homosexuality is not a belief. They aren't pushing their "beliefs" on you. They aren't trying to "convert" you. If the guy was hitting on you, which I still don't believe, he was only trying to sleep with you. The only thing people want you to understand is that homosexuals are people just like you, they're just trying to get laid, just like you. Just like everyone else.

2) Nobody throws "homophobe" out unless you're being homophobic. By assuming that a man wanted to "convert" you to being gay, is being homophobic. Being affraid that you can "become gay" is homophobic. You, my friend, are homophobic, live with it.

3) The guy that "hit on you" I don't agree with, he knew you were straight, and he still hit on you. I wouldn't hit on a lesbian, because I knew she was lesbian. But it took a lot of guts. Moreover, a gay man that knowingly hits on a straight man is probably pretty insecure and confused. I'm pretty sure you're in highschool, wait 'till your gay friend gets out in the real world, where there is more than 1 gay person and he probably won't resort to hitting on straight guys. The gay men I know wouldn't even consider a straight guy.

4) I have only once had a bad interaction with a gay man. I was in a bar and got grabbed inappropriately. Ya, I was pissed, but clearly he was mixed up so I told him off and got over it. I didn't think he was trying to "convert" me, I didn't think he was going to "escalate his faggotry," I just thought he was a dumb fuck. So I got over it, you should too...

Have fun, and don't worry, everyone is convinced you're straight...

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 27 2004, 02:48 AM

1) Homosexuality is not a belief. They aren't pushing their "beliefs" on you. They aren't trying to "convert" you. If the guy was hitting on you, which I still don't believe, he was only trying to sleep with you. The only thing people want you to understand is that homosexuals are people just like you, they're just trying to get laid, just like you. Just like everyone else.

2) Nobody throws "homophobe" out unless you're being homophobic. By assuming that a man wanted to "convert" you to being gay, is being homophobic. Being affraid that you can "become gay" is homophobic. You, my friend, are homophobic, live with it.

3) The guy that "hit on you" I don't agree with, he knew you were straight, and he still hit on you. I wouldn't hit on a lesbian, because I knew she was lesbian. But it took a lot of guts. Moreover, a gay man that knowingly hits on a straight man is probably pretty insecure and confused. I'm pretty sure you're in highschool, wait 'till your gay friend gets out in the real world, where there is more than 1 gay person and he probably won't resort to hitting on straight guys. The gay men I know wouldn't even consider a straight guy.

4) I have only once had a bad interaction with a gay man. I was in a bar and got grabbed inappropriately. Ya, I was pissed, but clearly he was mixed up so I told him off and got over it. I didn't think he was trying to "convert" me, I didn't think he was going to "escalate his faggotry," I just thought he was a dumb fuck. So I got over it, you should too...

Very well said! Kudos!

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by phunk+Dec 27 2004, 02:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phunk - Dec 27 2004, 02:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 27 2004, 02:18 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Dec 27 2004, 02:01 AM

Hmm.

I pity the former.

I admire the latter.

I label you a homophobe based on the angry way you throw around the epithets "queer" and "fag" for starters. I label you a homophobe for your suggestion that "fags" who hit on you may deserve to be beat up or otherwise abused. I label you a homophobe for your obvious antipathy toward "fags" who don't conform to your standards.

Did I miss something?

[/b]

Hey it's just a word. Queer, Fag, Homo, Gay, whatever you wanna call them. It's all the same. Secondly, fags that hit on me deserve to be beat up ONLY if they know I'm straight and continue to persist in hitting on me on purpose. And the last one is completely baseless since I never said I wanted a fag to conform to my standards. In fact I've stated the opposite -- respect my beliefs and I'll respect yours. A fag can plug all the other homos in the ass all he wants -- just don't try to get me and other straight men to join. You don't see me trying to make fags turn straight.

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by Milton@Dec 27 2004, 02:48 AM

1.) I'm talking about my "belief" that a man and woman should be together, and that I think it's repugnant for another man to plug another man in the ass. The gays don't like pussy or women and prefer men. That's their belief. I'll respect their belief and they should respect mine. Soon as they try to hit on me after they've been told that I'm straight then whatever happens after that is their fault. And I could give a fuck if you believe it or not.

2.) Homophobes are people that have something against gay people simply because they're gay. I have something against certain actions certain gays tend to commit. And those actions are not respecting a heterosexual's boundaries.

3.) Naw I'm in college and he's also in college. He hit on a straight male and he should've known better. So when I cussed his faggot ass out he got what he deserved. If he still persisted with that I would've hit him in his jaw.

4.) You should've pimp-slapped him in his mouth.

You can't tell me you're not a fucking homophobe when you're on here talking about gay and lesbian people like we're children or animals that need to be disciplined.

Big fucking deal, some guy has a crush on you and told you about it. Explain to me how this threatens your sexuality.