Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WOW RAGE IS A HOMO I FUCKIN NEVER SAW THAT COMIN, THAT SHIT WAS FUCKIN RANDOM GOD DAMN I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS DUDE WAS A HARDCORE METAL ROCKER SINCE I JOINCED THIS BITCH ASS SITE A FEW YEARS AGO

im sorry to say this, but i just do not like gay men, i feel unconfortable around them, the whole thought of gay sex disgusts me and i have never met a gay dude who was chill and cool

gay dudes make me sick, i live in SF and 80% of the city hates fags, i heard a gay dude talkin about wanting to fuck my roomate and i almost flipped out and punched him

watever, cheers to you fags but i dont wanna ever be friends with you.....PUSSY IS WHERE ITS AT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 25 2004, 04:46 AM

WOW RAGE IS A HOMO I FUCKIN NEVER SAW THAT COMIN, THAT SHIT WAS FUCKIN RANDOM GOD DAMN I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS DUDE WAS A HARDCORE METAL ROCKER SINCE I JOINCED THIS BITCH ASS SITE A FEW YEARS AGO

im sorry to say this, but i just do not like gay men, i feel unconfortable around them, the whole thought of gay sex disgusts me and i have never met a gay dude who was chill and cool

gay dudes make me sick, i live in SF and 80% of the city hates fags, i heard a gay dude talkin about wanting to fuck my roomate and i almost flipped out and punched him

watever, cheers to you fags but i dont wanna ever be friends with you.....PUSSY IS WHERE ITS AT

Wow, I never knew you were this fucking stupid.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea dike dont you love my ignorance

come on yell at me for being an ignorant straight man whos not in tune with the rest of the world considering homos

i hate dikes too, only hot asian lesbos can pass in my book, anything else is curtains

Guest -MOE LESTER-

who the fuck is trackstand, you dont kno me nigga, you dont kno me, and thats good because your probably a fag so i dont want to kno you. fuckin pole smokers. god damn. why do gay people have to talk like girls? if most gay people were like that black guy from real world i probably wouldnt hate you guys as much. BUT YOU FUCKERS ARE JUST SO FUCKIN FLAMING. CUT THE FUCKIN ACCENT POLE SMOKER. STOP FLINGING YOUR ARMS LIKE A PENGUIN AND WEARING MAKEUP. FUCK. JUST BE NORMAL FUCKIN GUYS WHO HAPPEN TO SUCK EACHOTHERS COCKS! FUCK THE ACT MAN. FUCK THE CASTRO DISTRICT MAN. YOU FAGS NEVER STEP UP. FAGS PROBABLY FIGHT LIKE GIRLS TOO. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

alrite enough of this i think ive reached the asshole limit for tonight

merry christmas fags, hopefully santa claus will give you a nice 8 inch candy cane to stick up your ass

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 25 2004, 05:15 AM

who the fuck is trackstand, you dont kno me nigga, you dont kno me, and thats good because your probably a fag so i dont want to kno you. fuckin pole smokers. god damn. why do gay people have to talk like girls? if most gay people were like that black guy from real world i probably wouldnt hate you guys as much. BUT YOU FUCKERS ARE JUST SO FUCKIN FLAMING. CUT THE FUCKIN ACCENT POLE SMOKER. STOP FLINGING YOUR ARMS LIKE A PENGUIN AND WEARING MAKEUP. FUCK. JUST BE NORMAL FUCKIN GUYS WHO HAPPEN TO SUCK EACHOTHERS COCKS! FUCK THE ACT MAN. FUCK THE CASTRO DISTRICT MAN. YOU FAGS NEVER STEP UP. FAGS PROBABLY FIGHT LIKE GIRLS TOO. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

alrite enough of this i think ive reached the asshole limit for tonight

merry christmas fags, hopefully santa claus will give you a nice 8 inch candy cane to stick up your ass

Nekro, Rage? What goes so wrong during peoples developmental process that they go on the internet and act like this to feel better about themselves?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha i dont feel better, i just like to crack myself up and makin fun of the butthole battalion puts a smile on my ignorant face. you got it twisted muthafucka. straight mob what what what

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 25 2004, 10:46 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I live in SF too. 80% of the city does not "hate fags." Quite the contrary. This is probably the most gay-friendly large city in the country and one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world. It'd be remarkable if 80% of the city did hate gays, since estimates put the gay population of the city at upwards of 30%. My guess, Moe, is that the insular little group of bigots you associate with hates gays, but that has nothing to do with SF as a whole.

Happy Holidays! :)

Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 25 2004, 07:42 AM

Ok, I've had crushes on girl's that are lesbians. It was pretty frustrating because when that happens there really is nothing you can do about it (unless you are $360, apparently). I actually really pursued one girl and was pretty hurt in the end and down a couple of friends for it.

How do you gay guys handle liking someone that's straight? Do you just not do it?

I understand the temptation, but if you're wise, yeah, you just don't do it. You gotta recognize reality. What made you think a declared lesbian would fall for you? You're asking to be hurt if you're a guy trying for somebody who doesn't dig guys. Pretty simple, really.

Its cool, we can't control who we fall for.

This doesn't have anything to do with you, but I'll say it anyway. I just think the way straight guys think all gay men and lesbians secretly want to have sex with them is massively egotistical and chauvinistic. Get over yourselves, not everyone wants your cock.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 25 2004, 11:10 AM

yea dike dont you love my ignorance

come on yell at me for being an ignorant straight man whos not in tune with the rest of the world considering homos

i hate dikes too, only hot asian lesbos can pass in my book, anything else is curtains

a dike is a wall for holding water out genius.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I live in SF too. 80% of the city does not "hate fags." Quite the contrary. This is probably the most gay-friendly large city in the country and one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world. It'd be remarkable if 80% of the city did hate gays, since estimates put the gay population of the city at upwards of 30%. My guess, Moe, is that the insular little group of bigots you associate with hates gays, but that has nothing to do with SF as a whole.

Happy Holidays! :)

naw bro you got it twisted. the real frisco niggas kno whatsup. fuck the fag shit makin our city look like we all pole smokin candy cane twirling muthafuckas. so maybe its 70% but the real frisco niggs dont step foot in the castro. we roll through with the windows open halkin water balloons and garbage at you muthafuckas. im finna be the thorn in the foot type shit for this thread. im john ashcroft up in this muthafucka. fuckin rectal rangers. if you gay JUST ACT FUCKIN NORMAL. tahts all i ask. i wanna flip out and take bats to these dudes who act like little peter pansies and dress up like women and shit. and whats up with those faggy spiked wannabe mohawk haircuts. thats some straight fag shit. and dont front gay guys be on the cock. ive had two gay guys on my nuts. these faggots would talk mad shit to all my homegirls about wanting me and shit. fuck that man. fuck your haircuts. fuck your accents. fuck your poopchute popping pansies.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

naw bro you got it twisted. the real frisco niggas kno whatsup. fuck the fag shit makin our city look like we all pole smokin candy cane twirling muthafuckas. so maybe its 70% but the real frisco niggs dont step foot in the castro. we roll through with the windows open halkin water balloons and garbage at you muthafuckas. im finna be the thorn in the foot type shit for this thread. im john ashcroft up in this muthafucka. fuckin rectal rangers. if you gay JUST ACT FUCKIN NORMAL. tahts all i ask. i wanna flip out and take bats to these dudes who act like little peter pansies and dress up like women and shit. and whats up with those faggy spiked wannabe mohawk haircuts. thats some straight fag shit. and dont front gay guys be on the cock. ive had two gay guys on my nuts. these faggots would talk mad shit to all my homegirls about wanting me and shit. fuck that man. fuck your haircuts. fuck your accents. fuck your poopchute popping pansies.

:haha: :haha:

Normal?! Funny stuff from a dude so into graff. How do you suppose most "normal" Americans feel about graffiti?! Seems like you'd prefer it if everybody acted just like you, Moe... talk like you, hair like you, walk, think and have sex like you. Then we'd all be normal, just like you. Right, Stud?

*kisses*

:haha: :haha:

Originally posted by fermentor666+Dec 25 2004, 02:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Dec 25 2004, 02:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How do you gay guys handle liking someone that's straight?  Do you just not do it?

[/b]

I don't.

Originally posted by sarcasm@Dec 25 2004, 04:48 AM

RAGE is my hat done yet?  :innocent:

I need to get on those asap.

Trust me, you're down for one.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Dec 25 2004, 05:46 AM

A) uhh thanks.

B) 80% of SF hates gays? ..the hell did you come up with this shit?

C) I AM cool and chill, just ask the people on this board who have met me. I never talk about gay sex... unless asked in a serious manner.

<!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Dec 25 2004, 06:15 AM

why do gay people have to talk like girls?  if most gay people were like that black guy from real world i probably wouldnt hate you guys as much.  BUT YOU FUCKERS ARE JUST SO FUCKIN FLAMING.  CUT THE FUCKIN ACCENT POLE SMOKER.  STOP FLINGING YOUR ARMS LIKE A PENGUIN AND WEARING MAKEUP.  FUCK.  JUST BE NORMAL FUCKIN GUYS WHO HAPPEN TO SUCK EACHOTHERS COCKS!  FUCK THE ACT MAN.  FUCK THE CASTRO DISTRICT MAN.  YOU FAGS NEVER STEP UP.  FAGS PROBABLY FIGHT LIKE GIRLS TOO.  HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

You fucking tool.

I don't talk like a fucking girl and never have.

I don't act like a fucking girl and I sure as hell don't fight like one.

Step the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea ill fight rage but he might pull some cheap shit tryna slip a finger in my ass crack

so rage are you a big hairy fag? since your a big hairy fag do like skinny hairless petite fags? do you think that mohawk fag hair cut is hot? do gay people shave their buttcracks? when your about to explore the buttcrack do you get turned off by asscrack hair? shit nigga wassssup?

Guest Unemployed

^you mean "oh be ni'the"

yeah moelester despite how these peeps are responding to you, i have to agree. i mean i knew this one gay dude and i put all prejudices aside and tried to be cool with him. he knew i was straight because he knew i was messin with this girl then. but no, after getting to know me for a few months this fag is gonna straight tell me that he had a crush on me. i think the point is that i don't mind a person being gay, but don't try to force your faggotry onto a guy that you know is straight. you dont see me trying to make fags like girls. so respect my preferences as i will respect yours.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

adminstration.john.ashcroft.jpg

THERE WILL BE NO SPREADING OF FAGGOTRY

so the other day i go up to my stoned roomate and stand in front of him for a few seconds makin a muffled darth vador breathing noise, then i say "THE FAG IS STRONG IN THIS ONE"

yea i cracked myself up

who hates me here??