Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

Originally posted by LadyNapua+Dec 13 2004, 07:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LadyNapua - Dec 13 2004, 07:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok...I know it is on 12oz somewhere but I don't really want to look for it. Can you guys let me in on this whole bear thing...I missed it. Thanks.

[/b]

The Bears. a.k.a. Bears with a capital B.

Not bears, as in the animal.

Taken from RfB...

"The most common definition of a "Bear" is a man who is hairy, has facial hair, and a cuddly body. However, the word "Bear" means many things to different people, even within the Bear movement. Many men who do not have one or all of these characteristics define themselves as Bears, making the term a very loose one. Suffice it to say, "Bear" is often defined as more of an attitude than anything else - a sense of comfort with our natural masculinity and bodies that is not slavish to the vogues of male attractiveness that is so common in gay circles and the culture at large."

<!--QuoteBegin-iced_tea@Dec 13 2004, 09:47 PM

so what do my fellow LGB 12ozers listen to?

Top played this month..

-= Saosin

-= Coheed & Cambria

-= Fenix-TX

-= Tool

-= The Apex Theory

-= Iron & Wine

But I love all types of music.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 14 2004, 09:52 PM

THERES A GAY RAPPER. THAT NIGGA IS FUNNY. HE SOUNDS LIKE LIL KIM ALL HE RAPS ABOUT IS GIVING NIGGAS BRAINIAC AND GETTING HIS BATI PLUGGED. NO HOMO. I GUESS I SHOULD ASK A QUESTION...SO HERE GOES, WHATS THE GAYEST THING YOU EVER DID? (PAUSE: ON)

-MEROES

HAHAHAHA.. Mero, you're my 12oz hero.

You never fail to make me laugh.

Gayest thing I've done?

..Make out in a crowd of people, I suppose.

the idea that size WOULD matter to a gay dude is kinda disturbing to me. i mean, i can understand that a chick likes big ones. and i know for me, i love my gigantic cock just because when it's so deep that it's rubbin up on her aorta, her heartbeat gives an awesome tickling sensation on my helmet... but when you contemplate where gay dudes are puttin it... ummm... i don't see how anyone, gay male, or girl gettin it in the pooper, is gonna be like, "you're not plundering my anus properly with that mini wang".

right?

ok, wayyy too much time spent thinking about weiners and buttholes.

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 15 2004, 10:25 AM

the idea that size WOULD matter to a gay dude is kinda disturbing to me. i mean, i can understand that a chick likes big ones. and i know for me, i love my gigantic cock just because when it's so deep that it's rubbin up on her aorta, her heartbeat gives an awesome tickling sensation on my helmet... but when you contemplate where gay dudes are puttin it... ummm... i don't see how anyone, gay male, or girl gettin it in the pooper, is gonna be like, "you're not plundering my anus properly with that mini wang".

right?

Wrong. For gay dudes who dig gettin' screwed, the sensations are extremely pleasureable. That why we do it. Stimulation of the prostate gland, which happens when a guy gets screwed, feels really effin' amazing. That's partly why so many guys love it. So to guys for whom that kind of stimulation is hot, size definately makes a difference. Not to say that bigger is always better, just to say that size makes a difference, and that most gay guys have size preferences, 'least in my experience.