Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

Originally posted by iquit@Dec 15 2004, 05:25 AM

...i love my gigantic cock just because when it's so deep that it's rubbin up on her aorta, her heartbeat gives an awesome tickling sensation on my helmet...

so how exactly do you manuver around the diaphram, pleural space, lungs, pancreas, intestines (small and large), etc, etc to get to the aorta?

i mean, i know how ido it, i just wondered what your technique was.

does judas priest count as being gay metal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 15 2004, 10:16 AM

the hell does your signature mean rage? i've asked a long time ago ..like a year ago and the hell does that flag thingy mean?

It's "Angry Alan" in Arabic.

The flag is the Bear Brotherhood...

And seeking.. I think Judas Priest is just a part gay band.

So, it's just Rob Halford

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet@Dec 16 2004, 11:06 AM

Nekro/Rage:

What do you think about metrosexuals?

well ill voice my opinion also, cause its the internet and i can.

uh metrosexuals are still straight so i think the same thing about them as heterosexuals. personally its a pretty wierd label. just because someone wants to take care of themselves and be fashionable doesnt change their sexuality so why theyre givin their own sexual identity is strange to me. its prolly just paranoia of the macho straight guy. itd be just too "feminine" or too"gay" to actually want to look good and do something about other then put on some terrible cologne and goto the gym once a week.

and rage here a defintion of it.

metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

In other words, he is a man who seems stereotypically gay except when it comes to sexual orientation.

on a side note the southpark about metrosexuals was very funny.

Metrosexuals are not cool with me...

I know that makes me a "macho homophobic dude" but whatever. I'm cool with homosexuals, I'm cool with heterosexuals, I am not cool with men who spend more on their hair and nails than women. I mean, ya, you want to look good, so do I, so does everybody else, but they take it too far. I have fashion sense, but you don't see me getting highlights and french tips. It's just too much, it's not that they're close to being gay, they're close to being women.

I have a friend thats kind of metro, he has like 8 million pairs of shoes and gets his hair cut every other friday at the same expensive salon by the same dude. But he still acts like a man (and he'll beat the shit out of you if you question him) that shit is cool with me as long as it doesn't go too far. You can look good, and not look like a chick...

That's all I'm saying...

Milton

Metrosexuality is just the makeup/clothing/diet industries trying to exploit men the way they've exploited women. It's also completely based on stereotypes about gay people that are pretty offensive to me.

I like a straight guy who's got decent fashion sense and who knows how to do his hair right. I've got a twin brother who's a bit of a metro, but he's not walking out the door in $800 worth of clothing or spending an inordinate amount of time on his shoe selection. You can be stylish without spending oodles of money or owning closetfuls of clothes.

The South Park on metrosexuals was indeed hilarious.

Originally posted by Nekro@Dec 18 2004, 04:53 AM

Metrosexuality is just the makeup/clothing/diet industries trying to exploit men the way they've exploited women. It's also completely based on stereotypes about gay people that are pretty offensive to me.

I'm with you on that, it's kind of disgusting that they do it, but money rules the world I guess. I don't know, they have guys I know wearing cover up and getting face peels and shit. I'm not okay with that. I feel like a man should be a man, if you have a pimple on your face, you have a pimple on your face, society isn't going to love you less because you didn't spend 49.99 on some bahama bronze blender. Thats all I'm saying, it's not an issue with me of like "he's acting gay" or anything its an issue of self confidence, if you have to cover up and cleanse etc... you don't have that. And believe you me women like that 50 times more than perfectly applied foundation. Like Biggie Smalls said "Heart throb never, black and ugly as ever..." I'm not saying you can't dress well, or you can't care about your appearance, but I don't buy the hype.

Also, the fuck is up with the one dude at night clubs trying to pick up straight dudes cause he can't tell the difference. I was at the club a while back and this guy straight up grabs my ass and asks me to go home with him. All this while I'm hitting on a chick. I don't get it, if I walked into a gay club they would be able to tell that I'm straight the second I walked in the door, but this guy is out at your run of the mill dance club grabbing dudes asses. I wanted to explain to him that that wasn't the way to go about it, but I was drunk...

Carry on...

Originally posted by phunk@Dec 15 2004, 11:29 AM

Wrong. For gay dudes who dig gettin' screwed, the sensations are extremely pleasureable. That why we do it. Stimulation of the prostate gland, which happens when a guy gets screwed, feels really effin' amazing. That's partly why so many guys love it. So to guys for whom that kind of stimulation is hot, size definately makes a difference. Not to say that bigger is always better, just to say that size makes a difference, and that most gay guys have size preferences, 'least in my experience.

This might sound like a dumb question, but does taking a shit turn you on? Just something I've always wondered about.

And I don't really feel the metrosexual thing either. Mainly because I think our society's obsession with fashion and beauty has become a sickness... and I just can't see myself spending all that money and time for that....

Hmm... maybe this is why I don't have friends....

Originally posted by villain+Dec 18 2004, 05:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Dec 18 2004, 05:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Dec 15 2004, 11:29 AM

Wrong. For gay dudes who dig gettin' screwed, the sensations are extremely pleasureable. That's why we do it. Stimulation of the prostate gland, which happens when a guy gets screwed, feels really effin' amazing. That's partly why so many guys love it. So to guys for whom that kind of stimulation is hot, size definitely makes a difference. Not to say that bigger is always better, just to say that size makes a difference, and that most gay guys have size preferences, 'least in my experience.

This might sound like a dumb question, but does taking a shit turn you on? Just something I've always wondered about.

[/b]

In a word: no. But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

i havent read this thread, i think i might do it sometime, but i have been focusing on not being a computer nerd anymore. i live in a pretty gay friendly city myself, i think its great, in fact im about to go to the gay hood now for dinner with my girl. its actually one of the nicest areas in town. i wish every city had something like that, just so straight beer drinking homophobic men would have to go through it and realise that its ok. good for you gay dudes. i hope you take your mans to prom or grad or whatever. and hopefully if yall are trying to get some man love this saturday night good luck.

what should i do with my hair rage or nekro... cuz i need a new look. :lol:

i hate gel though because that shit always seems to give me a headache or sweat down into my eyes (granted im playing a sport randomly sometime that day or its just that hot outside that it makes me sweat)

so... what's in for haircuts or whatever? haha

Look through some magazines like GQ or Maxim or one of those magazines that look like a jumbo version of Out (a popular gay mens' magazine) with 5 pages of titties and poorly written advice columns about choosing ties and loafers (never listen to fashion advice columnists. if you need to write to a columnist to get style you're too hopeless and/or too insecure too look good. fashion is about attitudes.) and find a hairstyle that you think would look good on you. Try styling your hair in that manner. If you like what you see, bring the picture to a good haircutter (not supercuts or whatever, there should be a place to get reasonably-priced haircuts from experienced professionals around you. ask one of your coworkers or something) and say "give me this." When s/he's done, ask him or her how and what you should use to style your hair.

NOTE:

Everyone can stop asking me about fashion/looks.

That's not my area.

I can field music, movies, photography and most everything else.

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Dec 17 2004, 08:27 PM

Damn...I just spent way too long figuring out Rage's bearcode. :haha:

Haha, sorry.

I'll make it easier for those who were actually interested.

*** May be a little weird to some ***

B1 f: t+ w- cd g k s- e+ r q--

B : Bear

1 : A very slight beard. This is the kind of beard that people have who want to have a beard, but can't grow one completely.

f : Fur. Furry in a bearish sense.

: : An uncertain observation. If I was wearing pants, you wouldn't think I have furry legs.

t : Tall.

+ : Taller than average.

w : Weight

- : Thin bear.

cd : The Cub/Daddy hybrid. A 'cd' means a cub with "daddy tendencies"... Sort of like a "grown up cub".

g : Grope. Generally outgoing with ursine affection, a little more reserved about place/person...

k : Kink. Open minded. Might choose SOME things on the "menu."

s : Sex.

- : Relationship oriented. Perfers a formal sort of relationship over playing around.

e : Endowment.

+ : Gets attention. (cough)

r : Rugged/Outdoor. Spends some time outdoors/camping.

q : Queen/Queer.

-- : Butch to the point of being stereotypical.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 18 2004, 08:29 PM

what should i do with my hair rage or nekro... cuz i need a new look. :lol:

i hate gel though because that shit always seems to give me a headache or sweat down into my eyes (granted im playing a sport randomly sometime that day or its just that hot outside that it makes me sweat)

so... what's in for haircuts or whatever? haha

tease, try a fiber gum putty, i have been using it for the last year or so, i like it alot better than gel. and like nekro said, look through GQ or PLAYBOY and see how the men have their hair, if you find a certain hair style you like take it to a barber, a real barber and tell him how you want it.

Ok, I've had crushes on girl's that are lesbians. It was pretty frustrating because when that happens there really is nothing you can do about it (unless you are $360, apparently). I actually really pursued one girl and was pretty hurt in the end and down a couple of friends for it.

How do you gay guys handle liking someone that's straight? Do you just not do it?