Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 26 2004, 10:45 AM

^you mean "oh be ni'the"

yeah moelester despite how these peeps are responding to you, i have to agree. i mean i knew this one gay dude and i put all prejudices aside and tried to be cool with him. he knew i was straight because he knew i was messin with this girl then. but no, after getting to know me for a few months this fag is gonna straight tell me that he had a crush on me. i think the point is that i don't mind a person being gay, but don't try to force your faggotry onto a guy that you know is straight. you dont see me trying to make fags like girls. so respect my preferences as i will respect yours.

oh stop whining. no one thinks twice about trying to "convert lesbains". i have friends with whom I am close that I find very attractive, and I tell them. But I don't expect anyone to do anything about it. If you were secure, it wouldn't bother you at all. Like straight men NEVER come on to a girl who isn't interested :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 26 2004, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 26 2004, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Unemployed@Dec 26 2004, 10:45 AM

^you mean "oh be ni'the"

yeah moelester despite how these peeps are responding to you, i have to agree. i mean i knew this one gay dude and i put all prejudices aside and tried to be cool with him. he knew i was straight because he knew i was messin with this girl then. but no, after getting to know me for a few months this fag is gonna straight tell me that he had a crush on me. i think the point is that i don't mind a person being gay, but don't try to force your faggotry onto a guy that you know is straight. you dont see me trying to make fags like girls. so respect my preferences as i will respect yours.

oh stop whining. no one thinks twice about trying to "convert lesbains". i have friends with whom I am close that I find very attractive, and I tell them. But I don't expect anyone to do anything about it. If you were secure, it wouldn't bother you at all. Like straight men NEVER come on to a girl who isn't interested :rolleyes:

[/b]

ain't nobody whining. the point is that a fag should respect one's heterosexuality and stop trying to "convert" them. that's a sign of disrespect for one's preferences and that would "bother" anyone. nothing i said had anything to do with men trying to convert lesbians.

my point is NO group of people is immune to un wanted advances. don't take it so personal.

Anyway, "fags" can come on to who ever they want - I don't think it's a good idea personally, but they way you are phrasing it sounds a bit like the way some white people are ok with black people so long as they don't chase "our women"

Hey pal,

Grow up, seriously. If an ugly chick said she had a crush on you would you freak out and hate straight women? I don't think so. So a gay guy told you he had a crush on you, that means he's "trying to spread faggotry" to you. It's not a disease bro, cool out...

Milton,

On some cultured shit...

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Dec 26 2004, 07:38 PM

my point is NO group of people is immune to un wanted advances. don't take it so personal.

Anyway, "fags" can come on to who ever they want - I don't think it's a good idea personally, but they way you are phrasing it sounds a bit like the way some white people are ok with black people so long as they don't chase "our women"

if a fag comes on to a dude without knowing he's straight -- i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he just didn't know, even though he should've asked the man first. but if a fag comes on to a dude and knows the dude is straight (in my case), then that's the fags fault. he already knew and yet he chose to disrespect the man's preferences.

you said it yourself -- no one is immune to unwanted advances. just like fags aren't immune to getting cussed out or getting their ass beat when they try to hit on men that they knew were hetero.

Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 26 2004, 08:19 PM

if a fag comes on to a dude without knowing he's straight -- i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he just didn't know, even though he should've asked the man first. but if a fag comes on to a dude and knows the dude is straight (in my case), then that's the fags fault. he already knew and yet he chose to disrespect the man's preferences.

you said it yourself -- no one is immune to unwanted advances. just like fags aren't immune to getting cussed out or getting their ass beat when they try to hit on men that they knew were hetero.

1) He probably wasn't "coming on to you" he was probably just letting you know that he had a crush on you. If he asked you to sleep with him that would be a different story.

2) Do you go up to women and ask if they're straight before you hit on women. [Assuming that you do hit on/ talk to, women]

3) Nobody disrepected your preferences, nobody tried to sleep with you cool it.

4) If a girl hit on you would you cuss her out. I didn't think so, calm down.

Grow up...

Happy Holidays

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Dec 26 2004, 08:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Dec 26 2004, 08:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Unemployed@Dec 26 2004, 10:45 AM

^you mean "oh be ni'the"

[/b]

ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME WITH FEMALES YOU STUPID CARPET MUNCHIN COOCH KILLER

if a gay guy tells his homeboys he finds them attractive please believe those straight men arent hanging around his ass anymore. girls can do all kinds of homosexual shit and not find it actually homosexual.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Dec 26 2004, 03:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Dec 26 2004, 03:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you must be freaking out because inside a part of you liked it

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Dec 26 2004, 05:17 PM

wow, burritos are the wrong thing to mention around sexually frustrated heterosexuals

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-+Dec 26 2004, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-MOE LESTER- - Dec 26 2004, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Dec 26 2004, 08:34 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Unemployed@Dec 26 2004, 10:45 AM

^you mean "oh be ni'the"

ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME WITH FEMALES YOU STUPID CARPET MUNCHIN COOCH KILLER

if a gay guy tells his homeboys he finds them attractive please believe those straight men arent hanging around his ass anymore. girls can do all kinds of homosexual shit and not find it actually homosexual.

[/b]

you are trying SO hard. have a drink. I know I am.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahahah its funny cus im not trying to make any points or change any views

i just like cappin on fags and you guys are getting all butthurt *no pun intended

ahahahha regulator was 3 years ago bro i dont live with the rents anymore...ive matured like 15% i feel flattered yall remember me though. really i do.

im john ashcroft up in this bitch

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Dec 26 2004, 08:25 PM

coming onto you and telling you he had a crush are two different things

you must be freaking out because inside a part of you liked it

the dude brought me into a locker room saying "i got something to tell you". then after a few minutes of beating around the bush (no pun intended), he finally chokes up and says he had a crush on me. then he gave me that gay flirty-eye look. that's just as much as hitting on someone. no one's "freaking out" because i dont hang with the dude and havent seen him for over 2 years. i'm just stating the fact that a person shouldn't force their beliefs onto someone else who clearly has beliefs that are contradictory.

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by Milton+Dec 26 2004, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milton - Dec 26 2004, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Unemployed@Dec 26 2004, 08:19 PM

1) He probably wasn't "coming on to you" he was probably just letting you know that he had a crush on you. If he asked you to sleep with him that would be a different story.

2) Do you go up to women and ask if they're straight before you hit on women. [Assuming that you do hit on/ talk to, women]

3) Nobody disrepected your preferences, nobody tried to sleep with you cool it.

4) If a girl hit on you would you cuss her out. I didn't think so, calm down.

Grow up...

Happy Holidays

[/b]

1) Telling someone that you have a crush on them is usually the gateway to becoming their significant other and eventually sleeping with them. You gotta set your foot down and let a faggot know early on before his faggotness escalates.

2) No, but if she tells me she's a dyke, then I won't fuck with her and I will move on. You suck at making comparisons because the fag already knew I was straight.

3) The fag came on to me. Why would someone develop a crush for someone if they knew it wasn't going anywhere. The alterior motive of telling a someone that you have a crush on them is to see if you can take it to the next level.

4) If a girl hit on me I would take advantage of this opportunity. Everyone knows guys have to take the initiative 95% of the time since girls are either too timid or too stuck-up. So I'd show her the utmost respect for hitting on me. Also, you suck again at making comparisons since being a hetero I would not have a problem with a person of the opposite sex hitting on me.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahah bodice do i sound uptight? cus im not. my assholes tight cus i dont get fucked in mine like you raging faggots though. i would grab a drink but i dont have one. im gonna go get some vietnamese soup. any fag advice on how to eat soup? is there a specific fag way to eat said soup? is it easier to take a shit if your a fag due to the stretchiness of the rectal tissue after a nice pounding?

yea rage could prolly kick my ass. but this is teh internet and i will never meet him so HOOOO HAWWWW!!!

ahahahahahahah