caught in the act

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by willy.wonka@Nov 21 2004, 07:23 PM

i got her pictures..

she's hot... trust me.

well, i left the room and when i walked back in, he walked out. we talked about the canvas i just painted and how much i was selling it for and in a way, i was sorry.

this guy is cool, i drank with him only once and thats how i know this guy. he's not a friend or anything, i dont know him, just know he's cool and thier relationship is falling apart cause she's not in love with him..i think she just really loves him and doesnt want to see him get hurt. but lookin after her own back as well.

so he left the room and the door was closed and we kinda giggled as if we couldnt believe how fucked the shituation was. she told me that he said that he was very uncomfortable seeing that and she told him that its not the first time. pretty crazy...thats when i walked in. im sure he asked, whats going on, whats going on between you and willy.

i met this girl though my homegirl. we kinda have a family out here that consists of hawaiian vietnamese pilipinos and brazilians gils, some black and white people, but we're all family.

i just think of passion when im in this situation. i like her, she likes me. we go for it, not thinking of any concenquences.

girls around here say im a playa pimp, but im not.. i think i just have thier skills.

ok i know i speak for all of us when i say we want to see pictures.

hopefully she will be naked and spread.

Guest willy.wonka

i guess im a lucky kinda guy.

i really dont understand it,cause i would have gone fuckin nuts. i would have started jumping on top of the guy and then let him up, rip off his right ear and take him outside for the kickin'

go back in the room and threaten death if she ever thought of leaving me...lol

i personally would be calm as fuck too. it's happened to me before. and i laughed about it too. not because it was funny. but because laughing was the only thing i could get to come out of my mouth.

being cheated on is some shit. even if you're rescuing her from a bad relationship, she's still in that relationship and you knew about it. you've even had acouple beers with this guy. all this does is add more shit for this guy to think about when they do break up.

^hahahaa...

that relationship is dead and almost buried.

people get into weird denial when things have gone on for awhile.

no wonder he didn't bust your skull open.

it's not the first time that has happened.

if he's gonna be mad, he should be mad at his girl.

which prolly means that dude has a good head on his shoulders aside from the fact that he's getting played like a ukelele by his beyotch.

boooo.

be a friend to the guy and tell him to hget his head out if his ass.

then fuck the girl.

:yuck:

Guest willy.wonka

she thinks we've lived this life before and we're meeting up with eachother again..like we have a powerful connection..

sex is good, she's tight and her moans are of the sweetest music.

Archived