Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Price points on high-end denim?!

Any of you guys fuck with Left Field? I have two pairs so far (one atlas one greaser), I have been liking them because they have a higher rise than most other jeans. Got another pair of greasers on the way if USPS gets their shit together...

• Truth 1
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am really confused and need to figure out what is going on in here...

here are my older greasers that I wear probably 5 days a week, got a hole by the waist and another one by the cuff that I need to get repaired  

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Qawee said:

Any of you guys fuck with Left Field? I have two pairs so far (one atlas one greaser), I have been liking them because they have a higher rise than most other jeans. Got another pair of greasers on the way if USPS gets their shit together...

heard of them but never owned!

12 hours ago, Qawee said:

once it gets in, post a pic of your collection

ahh true. Those Left Field double blacks looking nice.

I wore my faded black jeggings today and it has me wanting to start over with a new pair of SLP jeggings. Ksubi looks nice, but don't want the contrasting details. KR3W doesn't have it on their site. Looked at Acne, but they have way too much of a blend. Found some SLP's on eBay. I think I'm going to go with Celine and a bootleg pair. I might just say fuck it and hit up PacSun tomorrow to get it over with. idfk

Edited by swif1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, swif1 said:

ahh true. Those Left Field double blacks looking nice.

I wore my faded black jeggings today and it has me wanting to start over with a new pair of SLP jeggings. Ksubi looks nice, but don't want the contrasting details. KR3W doesn't have it on their site. Looked at Acne, but they have way too much of a blend. Found some SLP's on eBay. I think I'm going to go with Celine and a bootleg pair. I might just say fuck it and hit up PacSun tomorrow to get it over with. idfk

bro, i wish i can afford celine raws

@glorydaysThoughts on replicas? I plan to cop a pair and possibly a pair of D02 SLP rep. Apparently this place (check your PM) is using the same denim supplier for SLP and Celine (MIJ). I can't say for the other denim Celine sells, but the black raws are flat-felled.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, swif1 said:

@glorydaysThoughts on replicas? I plan to cop a pair and possibly a pair of D02 SLP rep. Apparently this place (check your PM) is using the same denim supplier for SLP and Celine (MIJ). I can't say for the other denim Celine sells, but the black raws are flat-felled.

i have no issues with replicas...the only concern i have is quality cuz i hate shitty made replicas

@glorydaysYeah, I'm bugging the site even sourced the selvedge lmao. I'm still learning how to set aside money as opposed to buying on impulse but one of the denim I linked to you has been restocked a lot re: poor reps. I've been reading further into the Celine thread on SF folks have been saying it's like the SLP 2013 D02's, so my mouth is salivating.

1 minute ago, swif1 said:

@glorydaysYeah, I'm bugging the site even sourced the selvedge lmao. I'm still learning how to set aside money as opposed to buying on impulse but one of the denim I linked to you has been restocked a lot re: poor reps. I've been reading further into the Celine thread on SF folks have been saying it's like the SLP 2013 D02's, so my mouth is salivating.

ive seen some replica bapestas that are *italian finger kiss* amazing.

the reason i copped those is cuz the new bapestas are fucking disgusting.

My point being is that, if im gonna get replicas, it'll be for stuff that def sold out or is archive fashion bullshit lmao

• Truth 1
2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

ive seen some replica bapestas that are *italian finger kiss* amazing.

the reason i copped those is cuz the new bapestas are fucking disgusting.

My point being is that, if im gonna get replicas, it'll be for stuff that def sold out or is archive fashion bullshit lmao

100%. looking forward to upping my black denim game and having different lengths for different occasions. Will probably dry clean instead of soaking as well...I soaked some near-deadstock pair of raw black denim earlier with ice and the damn thing was still bleeding. :V

• Like 1
On 10/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, swif1 said:

100%. looking forward to upping my black denim game and having different lengths for different occasions. Will probably dry clean instead of soaking as well...I soaked some near-deadstock pair of raw black denim earlier with ice and the damn thing was still bleeding. :V

There's a manufacturer in LA that makes selvedge denim jeans for up and coming brands 

bro, I'll hook you up later

Samples are soooo much cheaper 

• Like 1
Just now, swif1 said:

@glorydayswym by samples are cheaper? They took you up with swatches? I recall seeing a brand in Cali years ago that make bespoke denim like 3x1. Wonder if it's the same company!

I showed them a pair of jeans that i wanted and the kind of denim i wanted.

So i waited like a month for them to come in and they aren't bad.

I'll post them up later.

And it probably is.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, swif1 said:

@mr.yuckyeesh took you long enough haha

Bro. I had to comb through the site to find a suitable cut in my size. They sell out quick mane. I think its even weirder that they take 7 days to process credit card payments for shipping cost on exchanges. Just put it in the mail you effin ding dongs.