Rate the New Look

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet@Oct 9 2004, 09:20 AM

I give it a 7 because the white border distracts me. I like the colour scheme of the message board, but I can't see the thread title that good because the white throws me off and makes me squint my eyes often.

You squinting your eyes...

Wouldnt that mean you

would have had them closed?

<marquee> jay kay lolz! </marquee>

the new color scheme is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

the green is cool but the black fonts are impossible to see. this shit is killing my eyes. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THEM WHITE or something easier to see.

second biggest problem is the top of the pages when you open them up, you can't see the thread title's, so you dont know what thread youre in.

other than those to catastrophic flaws, everything else seems awesome.

however i cant keep looking through the new features, because my fucking eyes are getting cataracks trying to see the god damn black fonts.

:heated:

Originally posted by Glik0@Oct 9 2004, 03:41 PM

Uhh.. what green and what black?

Unless youre refering to the gray as green because it has tones of green in it?

maybe my monitor is jacked up, which is probally part of the problem, but on my screen the background looks like a dark greenish color.

and the links on the channel zero homepage ya know? they're black.

any way i can change that the make them easier to see?

i can barely see what the title's of the pages are because theyre black and blend into the background so much.

help?

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Oct 9 2004, 04:35 PM

the new color scheme is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

the green is cool but the black fonts are impossible to see. this shit is killing my eyes. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THEM WHITE or something easier to see.

second biggest problem is the top of the pages when you open them up, you can't see the thread title's, so you dont know what thread youre in.

other than those to catastrophic flaws, everything else seems awesome.

however i cant keep looking through the new features, because my fucking eyes are getting cataracks trying to see the god damn black fonts.

:heated:

shit man, fix that monitor. it's fine here.

okay, i brightened up my monitor, and it helped a little bit, but on my screen the color is still like a ugly shit green looking color, and the links are black (if not black, some dark ass color).

still think we should make the links a lighter color, just make it easier on the eyes.

that and fix the top of that page that used to tell ya what thread you were in, that makes multiple page surfing impossible almost.

sorry for the bickering though, the site does look nice overall, just sharing my opinion.

Its a dark grey like lets say a prisma cool grey 70% but with a green tone.

The links should be a dark grey like what was used when seeing a mod's name on the old site. Like in the little whos online box on the old main page of the forum.

nahsaying?

Originally posted by Glik0@Oct 9 2004, 03:59 PM

Its a dark grey like lets say a prisma cool grey 70% but with a green tone.

The links should be a dark grey like what was used when seeing a mod's name on the old site. Like in the little whos online box on the old main page of the forum.

nahsaying?

yea gotcha. is there anyway i can change the links on my page though?

because the dark grey or whatever the links are look black on mine, its really an eye strain for me.

is there anyway i can change the scheme up?

Oh, and by the way, i voted 10 because, trying to make a website myself, i'm just baffled by the efficiency, the look, the practicality and the speed at which the new look was made.

On the other hand, you guys don't have to sort a couple thousand pictures, click by click :(

Archived