TEASE APPRECIATION THREAD

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

granted i dont post on here very often, i do come on here a lot just to check out whats going on. usually tease has something to do with whats going on. we have watched (and laughed) as he has layed down the majority of the goings on in his life. tease has become the younger brother of channel zero wether the haters like it or not. dont try tell me you didnt feel anything when he was all psyched on getting that labouring job with the mexicans and becoming a man. the shits golden.

i've said it before and i'll say it again. i heart tease.

news update about my coworker girl:

went to lunch today with her, offered to pay, she declined (yes i saved my loot)

we got to talk alot, which was awesome, she's easy to talk to and im definately feeling her. and she's feeling me.

however, i did find out she DOES have a man, i guess he's her "sugar daddy" or something, because she said he's cool and all but he aint you teaser. which i understand, once you fuck with me, im irrisistable like that.

but he's an older black dude, and she said he aint like ghetto or nothing so, long as i dont call her up saying some stupid shit and he finds out, i should be cool.

and if she's down im down.

so anyways, we talked a lot, i did get at them thighs and ass of hers, couldnt kiss her because when i went for the kiss she had just reapplied her lip stick and didnt want it getting all over me and everyone in the office knowing whats up. (which they do anyways cuz they know my pimp hand is way strong).

but yea, im definately feeling her, she's a awesome girl, super freaky, etc etc. we have a lot similiar interest and so on.

i wish she didnt have a man, but i gotta do what i gotta do. she doesnt like her man anyways, i can tell cuz she was never happy or smiling before i started talking to her, and now she be smiling like she doped up on koolaid. which makes me feel good to put a smile on her face.

oh yea, and she's 28.

/teaser. the milf hunter oner.

and to the haters, i will be smashing this with the quickness pretty soon.

holla atcha boy.

-LadyNapua = holler at me on aim sometime, its ibteaser.

(and no im not trying to get at your ass, just to chat it up...)

oh yea, another dope thing about this whole experience is this whole "dating experience".

although me and ole girl arent dating, im learning the rules of the game so to speak.

about laying back in the cut, not always sweating the girl, or worrying about calling her or what she's up to. so its really good for me in that reguard.

not only that, but im getting my confidence up like a mother fucker, im walking around the office like im the fucking man in that bitch. all kindsa girls been checking me out, ive been flirting with a bunch to, but keeping that on the low low to cuz i dont want to fuck it up with ole girl til after i hit that shit.

i might fuck around and make her leave her man im gonna put it on her ridiculous style. she just dont know.

Archived