anal world record

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: Can I be first in line to fuck your ass?

A: Your position will be determined by the order participants show up in on the day of the event.

hahaha... Nerds are setting up tents on the sidewalk already.

from this sluts yahoo group:

"wildguyct" <wildguyct@Y...> wrote:

Have you considered corporate sponsors?

Maybe Depends Undergarments, since after being plowed by 150 guys I am guessing you won't be able to hold it for a long time?

her answer:

MovieMonster.Com is the official sponsor. We also have Astroglide that will be providing the lubricant.

Won't need Depends as it is a muscle. My doctor informs me that, as with any muscle,it gets stronger when stressed.

Victoria

This woman is a reason why i don't know if i wanna have kids.

Imagine if that was your daughter....

"Hey Bob, how's it going"

"Fine Jim, and you?"

"Good, good. Say, i heard your daughter set the anal world record!"

"Yes, yes sir she did! The whole family is really proud."

I mean, how the fuck do you even talk to people knowing that all they see is "the parents of the girl that set the world record for getting fucked in the ass?":(

my general experience with women like this is that their home life wasn't any where close to good. maybe her dad beat up her mom, maybe he fucked his daughter, maybe mom was an alcoholic slut. basically what I'm getting at is that I really doubt she would have turned out like this if she grew up with parents that actually gave a shit and acted like parents should.

my general thought on kids is this...the more dumb people that have kids...the more successful my kid will be.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

my general experience with women like this is that their home life wasn't any where close to good. maybe her dad beat up her mom, maybe he fucked his daughter, maybe mom was an alcoholic slut. basically what I'm getting at is that I really doubt she would have turned out like this if she grew up with parents that actually gave a shit and acted like parents should.

my general thought on kids is this...the more dumb people that have kids...the more successful my kid will be. [/Q i was thinking the same thing

MY NIGGA THIS IS BULLSHIT. SOME BITCHES ARE JUST ILLMATIC SLUTS. I KNOW PLENTY OF RICH WHITE HOES WITH PARENTS WHO HOLD THEIR HAND THROUGH EVERYTHING AND HAVE THEM GO TO THE BEST SCHOOLS AND "TALK TO THEM" AND THEY STILL COME TO THE HOOD TO GET TRAINS RAN ON THEM. AT THE SAME TIME I KNOW BITCHES WITH ONE PARENT WHO IS A CRACKHEAD WHO HOLD DOWN 4.0'S AND PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES YOUR PARENT HAVE SOME IMPACT ON YOU BEING A SLUT OR NOT BUT MAN THE FACT IS...SOME BITCHES JUST LOVE DICK. THIS BITCH IS GETTING SHITTED ON (NO PUN INTENDED) FOR SETTING THE WORLD ANAL RECORD BUT IF SOME NIGGA WAS LIKE "IM GONNA SET THE WORLD RECORD FOR FUCKING BITCHES RIKERS STYLE RIGHT IN THE BUTT" NIGGAS WOULD BE LIKE "WORD UP! BANG ON SON!" THIS EXPLAINS WHY RON JEREMY IS SO POPULAR AND COOL AMONGST MEN AND WOMEN AND WHY ONLY NIGGAS FEEL JENNA JAMESON...AND ONLY IN THE "I MIGHT STICK IT" WAY. BITCHES ALL SAY SHE'S A TRASHY SLUT (AND SO DO SOME NIGGAS) BLAHDEE BLAHDEE BLAH I LOST MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT...PICK UP THE THEODORE UNIT CD. GHOSTFACE AND CAPPA ARE ALL OVER IT AND THE BEATS ARE CRAZY. 1.

M E R O E

FURREAL.

my general experience

c'mon meroe... peep it ^^.

yeah, of course there are exceptions to every rule. yeah, some chicks just dig dick. and then there are some rich, silver spooned bitches that just like to push and push and piss daddy off because they never had to lift a finger their entire life. so no...its not bullshit...its just a stereotype based on most of the strippers that I've talked to.

c'mon meroe... peep it ^^.

yeah, of course there are exceptions to every rule. yeah, some chicks just dig dick. and then there are some rich, silver spooned bitches that just like to push and push and piss daddy off because they never had to lift a finger their entire life. so no...its not bullshit...its just a stereotype based on most of the strippers that I've talked to.

YOU HAVE A POINT **CYBERHUG**

MEROE.

MLB.RT

• 1 month later...

Archived