I Now Feel Dumber After Having This Conversation

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes, I wish we could rally up all the racists in America [yeh I know that chick was prob in Canada, we'll work on tthem after] and put them all on an island a la Australia back in the day. But in solitary confinement. With minority or whatever they specifically hate guards. Oh, that would be so good.

Eh, some people dont know any better though, brought up on that shit. I bet that chick never even met a black person.

Goddess of Pure Hate 1488

is that her name ? harass away!

i have a friend that just recently started to beleive the same non-sense

but he just says that he is proud to be white not racist, but hes got swastica tattoos and is all into the 1488 junk so....i dont understand him

Originally posted by Rimshot

how do you find these people muffs?

I cant remember how I met this one but shes fucked, I remember one time I was drunk and pased out on my bed and my roomate was using my computer and he started talking to her and she told him to turn my web cam on so she could watch me sleep...true story

I saw MTV Cribs yesterday with the YinYang Twins. Trust me, you will feel extra stupid after watching that, earmuffs.

By the way, I wanna have sex with this Stephanie because she thinks she is a Nazi.

Also, you should have had sex with her, got her pregnant, then tell her you’re Jewish. Before the baby is born, or after – your call.

Anyway, she is not a neo-Nazi, or whatever they like to be called. If you’re going to hate a race of people, at least try and sound like you know what you’re talking about.

Also, I know a white girl who told me she hates blacks for similar reasons. It’s funny because she is stupid, has a kid where the dad fucked off, and she gave me a blowjob while calling herself a dirty slut in her mom’s van.

Archived