Why do you hate your job?

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i'll only touch on a few points why my job (at circuit city) sucks..

let's see...

my manager, and the store manager, are cunts. Always up your ass about "did u tell them about our promotions", or "oh, u talked to them already? well....just stick close to them in case they have questions".

shit like that makes me do all my shopping over the internet. with the exception for clothes and food the only reason i go into any electronics or book stores is so that i can see what im gonna be buying over the net, before i buy it.

Originally posted by dowmagik

whats with women digging firemen so much? not that im complaining or anything...

probably their dental plans

tease, i was gonna tell you to be happy with the job you've got, cuz it sounds like the best one you've had so far, but i'm sure i know EXACTLY what kinda people you deal with day in and day out.

i am happy with it, but this is a what do you hate about your job thread...

not, what do you hate about your job even though its alright thread.

;)

For me it would have had to been working with tons of annoying poeple that had no manners or anything. You would think that being in public would make you act like a sane normal person but these people got buck ass crazy. Bowling alleys are not a fun job no matter where your at...

hmm let me see why i hate my job

well i actually enjoy it alot but there are some downsides.

i work at an amusement park. and i go back year after year because my friends go back. but the problem is that there are sooo many of us who have been there for the same amount of time or more... (4 years for me... up to 8 for the others)

b/c i "high" on the seniority list.. but still "low" i will not get a job advance.. (ie foreperson) until the others ahead of me get a chance.

thats a long fucking time to wait...

for once in my life I actually have a job I'm happy with. its a nice change. I mean, the work is kinda fucking dull. I guess thats the downside. I have to deal with boring legal crap, like the fine points of subrogation rights. but aside from that its all good.

i'll only touch on a few points why my job (at circuit city) sucks..

ps.-i have an interview at pier1 imports on monday.. dear gawd, i hope i get the job.

that's the life of a retail pimp...

so what's up §ÜGÅR...

what kind of discount you workin with over there at CircuitCity?

maybe i'll stop in one day, hit me up, anger@cmkrew.com.

Absolutely too much work and no play! Way too much overtime, driving, dealing w/ motherfuckers that dont wanna work, firing those motherfuckers, dealing with auditors, billers, office equipment that doesnt 'like me', cell phones and two way radios, and last but not least my boss is my dad.

The highlight of my day is talking to the chick that works at the gas station

I get no respect I tell ya

Originally posted by AngerCMKill

that's the life of a retail pimp...

so what's up §ÜGÅR...

what kind of discount you workin with over there at CircuitCity?

maybe i'll stop in one day, hit me up, anger@cmkrew.com.

the discount can be good, depending on what you buy.

bascially, the discount i get is we get to buy things at "cost", meaning what the store payed for it. So, if it's a tv, or something even like a radio or something, it's not a huge discount, so i've been told. We get the better deals on car audio stuff....

since i've been s00per broke i havent even used my discount once, in the six months that i've worked there.

I guess with 12hours a week you can't afford much of anything.:mad:

indeed. i just got my first tuition bill last week.... 8.5K with no loan money yet.... not sure what i'll do about that if it doesn't come through right quick.

getting packed up, going to the beach and trying to sell my house is all that i have on the agenda.

55K for one semester??? that's nuts.. mines 8.5K just for a semester's tuition, thank the lord i'm living with my mom soon.

i feel for ya, my total masters degree will cost me $42,500 which i thought was a lot for 2.5 yrs... considering i'll make squat when i get out. but at least i'll be doing something i enjoy right?

what are you going to school for?

ive had 2 shit jobs in the last 6 months. This last one was bouncing and working the door at a bar. Kicking ass and being a dick is second nature and very fun, not getting paid by the boss aint so fun. Dude owed me close to $1000 bucks and was bouncing checks on me. So until he paid it all I started bombing the bathrooms, stealing the pool balls, I took a painting off the wall, threw stinkbombs on a crowded night, drank non-stop, took door money. Dude was wasting my time not paying me and giving bullshit so I fucking got mine.

The first one was at a raunchy stripclub, I'm thinking perfect job, and I'm the fucking DJ!! Fuck...These sea-donkey booger-wolf bitches were tore back. I felt like a pimp trying to get these hoes to tip me out something proper. I tried everything, but they were drugged out alcoholic broke ass bitches. I still liked the job, but it didn't pay shit, the tips were supposed to make it fat. Well the owner is a fucking cheapskate having made me depend on those tips. Someday I'll see him and kick him in his fat fucking stomach. The end.

i really dont mind my job.

i work part time, and have full time benefits health, vision, dental etc. 401k get employee discounts and a fuckin' bazillion places including my cell phone bill which is nice. get paid pretty well, and am guaranteed atleast 20 hours a week. also, still being in school the hours (4-9 or usually more like 5-10 or later depending on season) are perfect for me.

the only thing that bothers me, is when the suits are down in the trucks, telling loaders how to load. motherfuckers let us do our jobs and fuck off.

Archived