strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by xmyrtlex@Aug 30 2005, 06:24 AM

i dunno but i seen a nasty ass bumb bitch sucking this dude off under a tunnel so i started throwing rocks at them..

sitting here at work and i started laughing out loud when i read this...

all the cutomers started staring at me and shit. oh well.

i mean, what else are you supposed to do when you see a "nasty ass bum bitch" giving domers?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by feat burn@Sep 5 2005, 01:43 PM

there was one time when me n an old friend went to paint this pub (out of town so we went on our bikes) it was like a main roadside,any ways we start shakin cans just started outline n a car pulls up n we dint even think bout it (because how many cars do ya normally see a tbout 3 in mornin) we jumped on our bikes on road as fast as we could and ders steps n a wall leading from the pub 2 the road i go down the steps at full speed my m8 goin as fast as me goes off the wall smashes is face in layin on floor (e now as a false tooth) and a bloke gets out of the car with is walkin stick n says shall a ring an ambulance :biglaugh: its not strange but its funny. peace..

Yeah? Then what?

• 3 weeks later...

Me and this other guy I used to paint with were out doing some shit in at this abandoned factory in a backwoods town I was staying at. Then all the sudden we heard gun shots, right behind us. It turned out that one of the redneck kids was out shooting out windows in the place with this old antique blackpowder revolver. He turned out to be pretty cool, let us shoot some stuff, take pictures of us doing stupid shit with the gun(it was a nice looking gun).

So the scence was kind of odd, two guys painting a wall and another kid walking around with a gun, blasting shit at random.

just one of the few things that stuck with me.

^^BWHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

Fuck that some funny shit....

Well, i havent come across alot of crazy things happening while bombing except when i was rockin this pannel, a copper chopper came straight over us. We all just ducked inbetween the gaps of the train and underneath...

We learned not to park too close to abandoned buildings that day because while on the roof my friend peered over the side & spotted 3 cop cars waiting on the one side of the building.

So we went downstairs (guided by cell phone light) into a lot of darkness & went and checked if they were still there...they were & we decided to find another exit.

Well we found another exit & they didn't see us, but my van was parked on the road that the fisher body plant courtyard is on. So we walked in a big circle to avoid the cops but as we walked up large spotlights hit us...

Detroit Police: "Put Your Hands Up!"

Detroit Police: "Keep walking towards us"

(I squint trying to see them)

Detroit Police: "Don't look at us"

Detroit Police: "Single File"

(We get about 15 feet away from the cars)

Detroit Police: "Alright spread out; hands up higher, higher; spread your legs apart, more, more"

Detroit Police: "What are you doing"

Us: Walking around over there (we point over by I-75)

Detroit Police: "We know what you were doing, we saw your van"

Detroit Police: "Where are you all from"

My friend: "Windsor, Ontario, Canada"

Detroit Police: "Are any of you citizens of the United States"

Us: "No."

(The following is a direct quote, I'm not exagerating)

Detroit Police: "Well let me tell you something that being white, many of us (he said us) fall victim to violent crimes in these neighbourhoods. So on behalf of Detroit tourism, run the fuck outta here."

(We all run back to the van, my friend fully laughing.)

It was quite the experience; the only thing that sucked was that my friend threw my camera into some weeds once the spotlight hit us because he thought the cops would look at it & determine we were in the building. (this would be common place in Canada.) So we drove around for about an hour giving the cops time to leave; we drove up a cross-street & as we passed we all looked and saw that a cop was still there. We couldn't believe it. So we went to a parking lot on Chene & slept for about an hour & went back again; this time there was now 4 cop cars parked there. We drove around until 11 hoping that shift change would occur & tried once again. Our hypothesis about shift change was true & we searched the weeds with flashlights, found my camera & got the hell outta there.

When I was bombing the other night, I looked through this big, weird, 180 degree fisheye lens I found laying on the ground. The angle of view it covered was so wide that I could actually see your mother's entire vagina without turning my head from side to side. It was amazing.

God that thing is huge.

Originally posted by NUK_IF_YOU_BUK@Oct 13 2005, 10:38 AM

well this one time i was walking along i-95 along the tracks, just lookin for chill spots that could be seen from the highway when i heard this movement of bushes to my 5 o clock. all of a sudden a midget hopped out of them and started dancing.

I really hope this story is true.

Originally posted by shutdown+Oct 14 2005, 03:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shutdown - Oct 14 2005, 03:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NUK_IF_YOU_BUK@Oct 13 2005, 10:38 AM

well this one time i was walking along i-95 along the tracks, just lookin for chill spots that could be seen from the highway when i heard this movement of bushes to my 5 o clock. all of a sudden a midget hopped out of them and started dancing.

I really hope this story is true.

[/b]

Same!

This may not be super strange but hey...

I caught the last BART train out of our station last night headed to downtown Oakland for some fun-fun and lo-and-behold what is the first fucking thing I run into when I come up the stairs to street level? Deer... thats right three fucking deer, a mom and two fawns prancing towards me. They got startled by me and took off running towards San Pablo Ave through traffic.

You don't see deer on your average bombing run in the heart Oakland.

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Sep 22 2005, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Sep 22 2005, 09:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lego one@Aug 21 2005, 09:34 PM

and then theres endless bribe stories and shit

are you saying that you have successfully bribed police ?

[/b]

"I thought we could settle this right here in brainard"

• 4 weeks later...

yah so i could masterbate. what are you a fucking retard. I would have sold it to all the local news stations then wacked off in your girls eye.

"god, the people on these forums repulse me... "

whats such a highly educated and sophisticated person like yourself doing on this thread? research for your next lecture? or just checking in on the lower class actual graffiti writers, to see what low lifes like us do to occupy our time.?

3677 posts and your still getting repulsed.

your a not the smartest bulb on the tree are you.

geek

One of the first times out; we walked up to this burnt out house (I know the shit about not painting on houses; but this is Detroit I'm talking about; there's streets upon streets with just 10 burnt our collapsed houses next to each other.) Anyway, my buddy takes this big spot & I take this spot near this window; I make 2 lines & realize I hear the radio; I tell him, he finished what he's doing and we get the fuck away; also while walking away we start hearing some large dog barking from that direction. (it was the last house with nothing behind it). So we walk away from that house and go to hit this trailer structure across the road & as were doin it; my buddy calls me over to see that 2 bums with shopping carts are scrapping shit from inside...needless to say we had enough of that neighborhood.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Sep 4 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Sep 4 2005, 12:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-5iveDee@Sep 4 2005, 08:27 AM

Pretty much, it wasnt strange or crazy but it was kinda scary and unexpected

So a train going by, while your painting on the side of TRAIN TRACKS, is unexpected?

2 million sperm and you were the fastest huh?

[/b]

we didnt hear shit and I look up and a train is 5-10 ft away from me going full speed and honks the horn as soon as I look up, it was unexpected.

Archived