strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets see...

i was trying to get into this abandoned factory but couldnt figure out how to get in. i started chatting with some homeless dude and he was like yea ill help you break in. so for an hour we are fuckin with this roll down door that was jammed, till we finally get it open. im walking around taking photos and catching shots, when i come into this one room that had a really high ceiling. in the middle of the room was this giant piece of art work/statue construced outta scrap metal and shit, but it was like 15ft. tall... fuckin buged me out cause it was in the middle of some abandoned spot, but some creep took the time to build the shit. so i keep walking around when i hear the homeless guy that helped me out, and hes yellin and shit all freaked out. i go back to see what up and hes having some sort of mental breakdown, talking about his dogs being killed and his motorbike stolen. he pulls out a knife and starts saying that hes gonna kill some other bum. i bounced out so fuckin quick after that...

also, my boy seen someone get capped at 6th and mission st on the late night hype...

some fools were arguing about sum $ or some shit, and one dude pulls out a gat and blasts the dude in the head like it was nuthin. then the dude runs across the street, puts his arm around some hoe and casually strolls away down the block.

i also got chased down polk st. one time late at night by some creep in a big white van.... kept circling around and being like "come here little boys..."

ok last one...

i was walkin around some back streets with my boy during the day, just scopin spots and catchin some cutty tags. we turn the corner and start walking down a busy street. up a head we see 2 chp officers talking to a mechanic. were like whatever just act casual... as were walking past them we hear one of the cops say to the mechanic: "hey, are those the 2 kids you saw taggin?" were like fuck! and start walking fast down the block, hoping they'll just ignore us. but the cops start yelling "hey stop you 2, hold on!!"

as soon as the first pig steps in our direction, my boy breaks across the street through hella traffic and then cuts into an underground parking lot. one of the cops gives chase, while the other one grabs me. the cop asks the mechanic whats up, but the guy says that he didnt see me tagging, just my boy. the officer asks me for my name and phone #, and i gave him some fake shit. but then he tries to call the #! luckily no one picks up, so he has to let me go... dude was too stupid to search me, and i had a marker and a pipe on me too. the funny thing is that i kept putting my hands in my pockets when he was interrogating me, and every time i did he would yell "get your fuckin hands out of your pockets!" dude had a serious stick up his ass...

i ended up meeting up with my boy (who says he burned the fuck out of the pig), and smoking a fat chop while laughing at how stupid cops are. haha.

i,v seen some dude wackin it on the tracks ( sick fuck )

drunk girls pissin in an ally while me and my boy were painting at the end of it, and a chick freebassin crack in a spoon while dudes sellin shit to fiends all at the same time.

its nutthing that greate but my friend and i were doing some thro ups on a back wall of a small building,then all of a sudden like potatos started coming from the other side of the builidng and we were all what the fuck?

so we walk around to the other side and some hella stoned ass kids were using a patato launcher.they showed us how it worked its pretty cool

ok one time im out in utah with nuce.. its like 20 degrees outside and is snowing.. so were painting ya no and i hear this noise.. and so i go to see wat it was... it was fuckin chuck norris and steven segal battling it out....to make a long story short..norris said segal took some of his banner red and he didnt have enof for some line cuts and he wasnt to happy bout that....norris won tho if yall wanna no.. ;)

once i was paintin in a yard in utah.. it was kinda dark.. and i heard a noise.. i didnt think shyt of it at the time.. out of no where chuck norrise kicked me in the face.. to make a long story short... i woke up in the snow.. my reeboks were gon so was my paint and my ass hurt.. ok! SHYT! lmao~!

Was it shooting at you and launching missiles?

Ddi you find a tank and then get into and drive it, and then did you start playing chicken with the helicopter because it was a piloted by a crazy russian?

And then did you ram into it and explode the helicopter? And since youre here im assuming you survived that explosion.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 31 2005, 11:05 PM

Was it shooting at you and launching missiles?

Ddi you find a tank and then get into and drive it, and then did you start playing chicken with the helicopter because it was a piloted by a crazy russian?

And then did you ram into it and explode the helicopter? And since youre here im assuming you survived that explosion.

no not really, i was day painting, and i guess the life flight people from the hospital had some free time on there hands.

I was painting in some cutty alley in Atlanta where this guy was jerking on the corner. Took me a minute to even notice it too. Later a hoopdie creeped up and this guy with gold teeth stuck his head out and asked me in a high pitched fem voice if I wanted a ride. On the way back the same hoopdie creeped again and I saw the guy jerking on the corner hop in the car. Weird night.

Kinda long..I ran up on a HUGE ass deer while painting a favorite freight spot, seeing the size of the thing, I took one look and ran way wide of it into the yard. On the way back out, fuckers still standing there, lookin mean as shit. Creeps me out, so I head home. A week later, back at the same spot, Im walking up out of the woods when I see it, the fucking deer agian. By now this guy is in my head, so I puss out and go home...no painting.

Well, couple days after this I go with my friend in the daytime (its chill) and that damn deer is there agian. We decide to try and scare it...then I realize...the fucker is DEAD?! The damn deer tried to jump a fencepost and landed directly on it, skewering it. The thing was bloated and leaking shit from its eyes mouth and ass..

Later some dogs must have gotten to it, its head and ass were eaten away, leaving the massive deer torso on the post.

Funny now, but really creepy at the time.

ive seen people fucking, and crack dealers but that isnt really that strange. i did see my ex technology teacher from wen i was 14 looking really pissed out of his face with his wife, who i always thort was a nice apron wearing wifie in a leather piece of material walking up to cars for business near the tracks downtown. I asked her how much, and she said £50, needless to say i only had £5 which wasnt even enough for some handfriction so i decided to go bombing instead.

Wen i dont have any money i can always rack a cheap tin of car paint wen i want to bomb but why cant i rack a hoe wen i need some pussy!

one time.. on a cold winter night in.. utah me and steven hawkings were hittin fillson one some golden western box cars...we heard some bulls we started haulin ass..steven got cuaght onthr tracks.. i kept runnin.. next thing i no i see hsi ass on tv and hes like a famous scientist or some shyt..wats up with that?

we were heading to this yard in a shitty area and this loud ass fat black lady was screaming about something outside of this night club and the bouncer at the door grabbed her and pushed her away from the door and she stopped yelling. its crazy cause usually people go nuts when shit like that happens. i wasent really bombing but i was skating around the downtown area and was putting up sticks and whatnot along the way when we saw this bum get arrested for pooping in front of this church in plain view of everyone.

Archived