strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

I was bombing a freight some sunday afternoon and i look over and there is this super haggard looking hobo coming up toward me. It didnt really phase me because most of the hobo's i have come in contact with have been real cool. So i guess he had been sleeping in the freight i was doing a peice on. We get to talking, he's real cool, then he lifts up his shirt and there is a huge stiched up gash across his chest. Shit grossed me out big time. He said he just had surgery and they just released him.

which leads me to wonder why the hospital didnt send him to a halfway house or anything. I wouldnt suprise me if he was dead now. He looked halfway there when i saw him.

tight dude though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when bombing with my bro in england we wallked over this brige (footbrige)

we found our self in a carpark to find 3 cas nxt to eatch other

we think nothing of it and start on this wall with our backs to the cars

the nxt thing we hear is pepple having sex and the cars shacking me and my man just laf and finish what we started we walk over to the cars and ask for the time it was so funny u have to have been there

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KephaOneLove

dildos

crackheads

bums

bums fighting

drunks

gang fights

car crashes

condoms

hookers

black hookers giving head to white old men

people stealing from boxcars

people taking shits in the tracks

dead dogs,cats,rats,etc....

you know the regular shit..

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by skirmfirm@Jan 17 2006, 07:49 AM

my nan saw a hanging kid once in the woods wen shw walked the dog and shit herself and i turned out to be a shop manequin dressed up.

werd..makes me remember a story..i went to paint some trucks and when i was walking back to them i saw some naked legs sticking out from under the truck..i stopped dead in my tracks and my heart dropped..i movrd in closer for a better look and like a scared dumb ass it was a manequin...hahahhah

i seem to have all of gods creatures attacking me whenever i go painting,

Once when i was painting in antoher city, my mate and me spilt after a chase, so i had to rough it, i went into the boat yard but the only boat i could get in had half its floor missing, so i put some planks together and slept in it with my fett hanging out, about an hour before sunrise, i awoke to some high pitched barking noise, thinking the owner had come i sat up, and felt shit on my legs, looked down, and about 4 massive weasels (like small foxes) were savaging my bag, and were trying to get into my trousers, i shouted, and they squeeled even louder, it was a full on stand off, i was stuck in this boat with the weasels circling it till it got light and they ran off.

Was painting a freight when i heard the gravel crunch right behind me, i dropped to the floor and span around, only to see a fat ass badger right next to my bag.

The worst cop related story, i was in the freight yard(1am), and a loco pulled in, so i got inside this abandoned parcel train to hide for a bit, which was about 500mtrs long and pitch black. i shut the door at one end and walked all the way up to the other end, i unlocked it and slid the heavy door back , on on the lines in front of me was a guy in run-start position staring up at me, he looked as scared as me, i said 'what the fuck man , WHAT THE FUCK' he slowly got up, so i slid the door back and tried to lock it, but i heard him climb up, i turned around and heard a SCreEech behind me as he opened it, i just ran at 1000mph down the train which seemed to go on for ever, and i saw there was a guy at the other end, being quite well built i thought that i was going so fast i could have probably ran through a wall, so just went AGGGGHH and kept running, he obvi shat himself and jumped out the way, and i just powered it up the rails and didnt stop running till i was well away,

Turns out it was plainclothed bulls whod followed me in.

Never touching that yard again.

had a train worker roll up on me and like 6 people in my crew while where painting. needless to say he just waved, and left.

broke into mad abandoned buildings and seen some freaky shit.

seen this private secret type company take apart abandoned am-track trains for no reason.

got into a fight with two random dudes while bombing.

walking back from bombing with some of my boys, it's either really late or really early, depending on how you look at it.

This dude walking towards us on the same street stopped right in front of us and starts shaking and says "Please don't rob me, i've already been robbed before, just pleeeaaasse do not rob me" then

he started crying a little and kept walking by us saying to himself "oh thank god they didn't rob me, oh my god....."

that was definitely the craziest thing yet

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Jan 23 2006, 12:50 PM

Once when i was painting in antoher city, my mate and me spilt after a chase, so i had to rough it, i went into the boat yard but the only boat i could get in had half its floor missing, so i put some planks together and slept in it with my fett hanging out, about an hour before sunrise, i awoke to some high pitched barking noise, thinking the owner had come i sat up, and felt shit on my legs, looked down, and about 4 massive weasels (like small foxes) were savaging my bag, and were trying to get into my trousers, i shouted, and they squeeled even louder, it was a full on stand off, i was stuck in this boat with the weasels circling it till it got light and they ran off.

you got mugged by a pack of weasels!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :haha:

one time i was painting a freight when the bull tried to sneak up on me from the other side like 2 trains down. so i hopped into this bush 8 feet away (not a very good hiding spot, it was so quick you could def see me) then he hops the line and looks at the fr8 i was painting, walks right up to where im sitting crouched in this prickle bush, standing 1 foot away from me, pauses for like 5 seconds, then walks away. never did finish that freight.

one time this crackhead grabbed my can, and started doing this elaborate "dead man walking" piece thing in a really heaty spot, so i took off and let him kill the can. buddy was the toughest cracker i ever seen, and i kept running into him in different alleys, and he'd kept trying to sell me rock really aggressivly, trying to intimidate me and shit.

-1 time catching tags in a well known graff spot, some cops rolled on us, turns out they had just chased away 3 kids that had just finished this huge roller. they couldnt believe it wasnt us, and told us they had dna evidence on waterbottles and cans, and had our skateboards...lol

my dad told me the first time he went to ny, after he checked into his hotel when he walked out some dude had just jumped out of his room like 10 stories up. my dad and some other guy were the first to find this human pancake on the road

i know i have some more/better stories but i smoke to much chronic :yuck:

A summer ago or something, my friends and I were painting a bridge, and this crazy hee-haw hick family emerges from the bushes to get out of their backyard. They were like "WE CALLED THE COPS BLAH BLAH GET OUTTA OUR BACKYARD"... so, we were like "screw this" and left. Funny thing was that their little yip yip miniature poodle thing followed us when we walked off. I don't think those people ever found their dog, because that dog just ran off after we drove away. Ooooooops. :haha:

i saw the craziest shit today man!!!!!! so im walking down the block in cracktown, when this super scurvy lookin hobo on a bike with a garbage bag zooms right past me full speed, and as he went by i caught a wiff of him him, and homie smelled like polo sport cologne or some shit- straight pimpin!

i was walking down the local yard and the neibor suburbs and my city is based on locomotives i mean fat lines and too much time its a walk like 2 miles each way at like 12 am then i get back from painting this tunnnel where a train nearly runs over me and i get back doing tags on the walls of train tunnels when this train strait up slows down behind me and come to an abrupt halt then i see the driver (conducter) waving at me in a pitch black yard and it stops so i start doing tags halfway down the line whilst walking towards him cause i needed to get across but a half mile train is in my way to the exit so it starts moveing now pretty fast so i start running and doing tags on it whilst running with it... then it stops and i squeeze between 2 cars and jump to freedom om the other side when i see 2 bulls like literally 20 feet in front of me so i run in and when i get out of the yards' exit theres a fucking dennys with about 6 squadcars...........so i casually walk with my hands painted int o the local 7-11 and buy a coke and go to my sisters house at like 3 am........shits crazy

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Jan 25 2006, 05:47 AM

he was doin actual pieces or just like streak type graff?

You always see little drawins on benches and in the toilets from older guys. Special in borin jobs.

pieces... i guess having the keys to the buildings paid off... he got caught when he forgot to turn off one of the cameras

Archived