strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jul 31 2005, 10:05 PM

Was it shooting at you and launching missiles?

Ddi you find a tank and then get into and drive it, and then did you start playing chicken with the helicopter because it was a piloted by a crazy russian?

And then did you ram into it and explode the helicopter? And since youre here im assuming you survived that explosion.

RAMBO 3!!!!

rambo3screenshot.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

once while painting out in the harsh cold winters of utah.. me and me boy.... lets jus call him.. mr hawkings cuz i dont wanna give his real name out since hes famous now.. well were walkin..well rollin in his case and we come apon chuck norris and that black guy u no nigger cowboy.. and to make a long story short... chuck thru out some cardboard and we started uprocking.. me and hawkings vs him and his black cowboy friend.. we ended up winnin when steven hawkng started c walkin......

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Aug 3 2005, 11:43 PM

Kinda long..I ran up on a HUGE ass deer while painting a favorite freight spot, seeing the size of the thing, I took one look and ran way wide of it into the yard. On the way back out, fuckers still standing there, lookin mean as shit. Creeps me out, so I head home. A week later, back at the same spot, Im walking up out of the woods when I see it, the fucking deer agian. By now this guy is in my head, so I puss out and go home...no painting.

Well, couple days after this I go with my friend in the daytime (its chill) and that damn deer is there agian. We decide to try and scare it...then I realize...the fucker is DEAD?! The damn deer tried to jump a fencepost and landed directly on it, skewering it. The thing was bloated and leaking shit from its eyes mouth and ass..

Later some dogs must have gotten to it, its head and ass were eaten away, leaving the massive deer torso on the post.

Funny now, but really creepy at the time.

that's awesome did you get flicks?

the night bush got the 1st election i was painting the cal train line and some dude opened his gate from his yard came out, and started to take a shit. i started hella laff'n an shit so he pulled'em up and opended his gate and went back! why he shit on the line i dont know but it was the funnyest thing i have ever seen paint'n!

o and dude with the deer,,,,you win! thats the best one!

yesterday, we were painting the walls on these fraight tracks durring the day (its real chill and a practice spot) and my friend and I were painting and all of a sudden a fucking amtrak train comes going like 120 mph and honked its horn right next to us and it scared the shit out of us.

oh yea, one time we were skating down town also a while back, mmy friend was painting a wall next to this abbandoned building that we used to practice in and I was looking out (it was like 9) and in the middle of him painting some crack whore walks out the abandoned building really confused when she saw us. She was high and was like wtf do I do so we dipped.

stepped on a hobo trying to climb onto a roof

got into conversations with this crackhead whilst I was bombing at first I paused and was looking at him and he was like no worries dude i like graffiti

and then theres endless bribe stories and shit

koo stories ya ive painted abandon buildings in mid day and a hobo walks out stairing at us gone high on crack,,

been painting at this chill spot in the middle of nowhere for a while thne 1 day i go back the entrance is covered up in sticks and shit so rite away i was prety freeked caus it is literally impossible to find, by the way its a old cement factory with parts underground and really long tunnels... so i go on in another way and i get there it loooks like 1 of the tunnels caved in but then i notice the top is there so some hobo fukin weelbarowd dirt into the tunnel the whole tunnel(about 100-150 feet long) thats alot of fuckin dirt/// we go down the other side of the tunnel also coverd in sticks but we riped those off (( all the stick covered places wer held down by wire./.. and rite there is a tent with red blotches all over the inside and the tunnel smelt like a roting dead guy.. we wer all too pussy to go in the tunnel and open the tent so we went back up and painted then got the fuk outa ther

me and my boy saw this guy taking a shit in an abandoned miami subs. i was doing my fill and he walks out, stares at me, and nods. i was like..."hows it goin" and he starts screaming "MANNY! OH MANNY WHERE ART THOU." and he kept talkin like shakesphere and shit. it was....odd. but i think he said he liked our art..i dunno he said art alot.

shit me n my cutty were mobbin over by this togos n donut shop its like 3 in the mornin n we start walkin to the next street n this car stops in this turn around area the dude gets out his car and starts yelling shit like fuck damn im screwed while walking away from his car its starts taking off and bam this shit hits some building but it wasnt just one dude we relized there was some dude either passed out or one one in the passenger seat we cut around the corner sneak up n poof shits gone

:haha:

Originally posted by SolidStreakr+Aug 25 2005, 04:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SolidStreakr - Aug 25 2005, 04:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>shit me n my cutty were mobbin over by this togos n donut shop its like 3 in the mornin n we start walkin to the next street n this car stops in this turn around area the dude gets out his car and starts yelling shit like fuck damn im screwed while walking away from his car its starts taking off and bam this shit hits some building but it wasnt just one dude we relized there was some dude either passed out or one one in the passenger seat we cut around the corner sneak up n poof shits gone

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Aug 25 2005, 04:04 PM

^^ way to type coherently.

no doubt....i got a headache trying to read that

Three prevailing themes behind these stories....

1. hobos

2. crack cocaine

3. hookers

Originally posted by 5iveDee@Aug 20 2005, 09:53 AM

yesterday, we were painting the walls on these fraight tracks durring the day (its real chill and a practice spot) and my friend and I were painting and all of a sudden a fucking amtrak train comes going like 120 mph and honked its horn right next to us and it scared the shit out of us.

So, to sum up, you were painting tracksides and a train went by. Oh.

ME AND MY MATE WERE PAINTING A SCRAP TRAIN IN NORTH LONDON A FEW YEARS BACK AND WHEN WE FINISHED WE DECIDED TO GET IN THE TRAIN AND HAVE A LOOK ABOUT, IT WAS PROPER DARK IN THERE WITH DEBRIS ALL OVER THE FLOOR. ANYWAY MY MATE DECIDES TO GO FOR A PISS, SO HES PISSING AWAY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE HE'S PISSING ON STARTS TO MOVE ABOUT AND MUMBLING SHIT. IT TURNED OUT THAT HE WAS PISSING ON A SLEEPING TRAMP! NICE WAKE UP CALL :haha:

there was one time when me n an old friend went to paint this pub (out of town so we went on our bikes) it was like a main roadside,any ways we start shakin cans just started outline n a car pulls up n we dint even think bout it (because how many cars do ya normally see a tbout 3 in mornin) we jumped on our bikes on road as fast as we could and ders steps n a wall leading from the pub 2 the road i go down the steps at full speed my m8 goin as fast as me goes off the wall smashes is face in layin on floor (e now as a false tooth) and a bloke gets out of the car with is walkin stick n says shall a ring an ambulance :biglaugh: its not strange but its funny. peace..

Archived