strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

a couple of days ago i went out for the first time and i only did like some stickers and a tag and as i finished my tag i turn around and the a cop is standing watching me now i was thinking o shit its over but he walks to his car calling to me water i hate that shore anyways how fucking awsome is that? like a once in a life time thing i believe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on haight some black guy with a pink umbrella talking about how he looked like a faggot with it kept following me asking if i wanted some bud or mushys...

in chinatown me and some kids went bombin and a guy around 40 runs after us, so my friend punches him out right there

also i wasnt painting this night but just sayin in san francisco chinatown at night there are some kids who think theyre cool by smoking cigarettes and they try to jump random people which usually works because they travel in groups of like 40...fuckin pack rats

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 6 2006, 11:06 PM

^^^ thats the new generation of chinatown fobs, always known for the 40v1

man fuck chinatown... bitch ass fobs.

i got attacked by like 25 lil fuckers on cali and montgomery a while ago...

even when theres hella of em though they cant fight. so youll be fine.

just punch yur way thru em.....

but watch out for the 2x4s and machete wieldin ones...

:hatred: :yuck:

skin an bones 40ish asian man wearing lengerie underneath the freeway

heroes hollerin an followin

a pack of young ass hoes talkin to an old school pimp fool was like senior citizen type shit but had some jailbait pimpin

fools are always stickin needles in their feet and arms an shit

worst ever when me and my boy did the freeway and we didnt realize until too late we were standing in a few inches of feces...good thing my boy drove i actually just threw my shoes away right then :( :( all bad

hopped this fence into an alleway an climed the fire escape to the roof wit my boy... bout to paint the ledge on the edge of the roof when we hear voices. We got spotted by folx that lived there so we dash across da roof and my boys hella slow down the fire scape to I drop a good 10 ft and run to the fence. Some fat bitch was waiting for me on the other side but I hopped that shit and the bitch couldnt catch me. NE ways I was up the block when I see a 5-0 pull up infront of da alley way and I knew my boy was wrapped. Turns out he was at the top of the fence about to jump when some dude that came out his home yanked him down by the shirt and started to beat his ass. Two dudes fucked him up an the cops didnt wrap him since the people didnt press charges (cause they beat his ass) and cuause it was before we even painted.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the craziest thing ive ever seen that is graffiti related, is when i was reading a thread on 12oz prophet and Mr. ABC said "jesus rollerblading christ"

Guest -MOE LESTER-

at the abandoned hospital in SF me and my niggas kept seeing the ghost of this little girl runnin around the hallways, and hearing broken glass and shit. we finally foudn that bitch and cornered her ghost ass in a room and we ran an amtrack on that stupid bitch...all tryna scare us an shit...hell naw nigggga!

• 3 weeks later...

this one time i was paintin and my boy was with me, we were walkin over this bridge and a bum came out from under the bridge he started talkin about graffiti an said there was graff under the bridge

we went to check it out and there werent any walls and we were like what the fuck then he asked us if we wanted to see something cool and we said yeah so he led us to this thicket of bushes then showed us that behind them there was a female hobo takin a dump

the hobo just kept looking at her and making strange noises while me and my boy bailed

Originally posted by chuck taylor@Sep 29 2004, 10:20 AM

Originally posted by c. clarence

the other night i was bombin and smokin a bummed cigarette and some crackhead lady comes up and asks me for a smoke. i told her that i had bummed it, so she asks me for a drag. im like fuck it, you can have the rest. after i gave it to her, shes standing there for a minute then is like "yo, you want some head?" i was like fuck that and told her i had no cash. fuckin dirty ho... i wasnt tryin to catch no disease.

wow i woulda been like hell yea biatch

and then you would have gotten some dome, and about a week later your dick would fall off and burn, cuz shes a base head

Originally posted by fearthesear@Dec 13 2005, 02:21 AM

i was doing write right when this tottally crazy ass car full of these loked out crips with lights on their car roof started chasing me right....then i ran ritght got a few blocks when the ged up fools called for backup and i mean these guys were rollin deep and they were strapped and they kidnapped me put cuffs on me then held me hostage for 2 days.... in a cage and they were allowed to do so... and they stole my paiint and made me pay them and to do favors for the "community" like 96 hours worth... TRUE STORY..... :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :yuck:

so wait wait..what the fuck? you confused me...why was there lights on top of there car? and was it a cop car? and if it was why was there crips in it

A long ass time ago i was bombing this wall and the whole time this drunkin hobo was yelling at us telling us to leave and this wass our house then i just told him was i was doing and asked him if i could finish and he was like sure i donj't care what you do but when i would go back to painting he would start yelling at me and he got realy hostile and he even started throwing rocks at you and a big ass one almost hit my friend.

one time i was walking down this street taging and these 3 harly davidsons where rolling up the street and they allslowed way down and as soon as the cars stuck behind the honked they all took off and were racing. the blew past my friend and i and the ridder in the led was this biker chik and she was burning out the whole was and she got alll squraily before here back wheel hooked up again

last night i was rideing my bike home from bombing and this little truck pulls up from behing realy slow and i was thinking wat the fuk do they was and the pull up beside me and i was two young girls and they where asking me if i needed a ride. i said no thanks because i was right next to my house but i couldn't belive that those girl just offered and random dude and a bike for a ride at 3 oclock in the morning. they seemed realy nice i sould of hook up with them.

I am from nyc, the land of the most bugged out people in the world. In the summer me and my friends usually sleep in the parks and eat for free in hotels we sneak into (were all 15-14 years old).

After a night of wilding out, and catching tags, and going to some tunnels/construction sites we go to battery park, a huge fancy park in lower manhattan. We rest on these red hammocks that are on a jungle gym, maybe like 8 feet high, its so nice out were all just laying down in our hoodies catching rest. I wake up randomly, wake up my friends to talk and plan for the next day, we all get up, and after awhile we see this freshly dressed white guy, I mean FRESHLY dressed, walking down the path to the junglegym. Now seeing crisp dudes like this is normal in a rich hood, but what would he be doing out at 3 am? the park closes at 12:30 at night and park patrol really OD's on security, so I was like how did this fucker get in here? As he gets closer I can see he looks strange, A black suit with Black glossy shoes, a dark red tie, and a flashlight in his hand. He can't be a cop, fat NYPD guys can't dress like this. He jumps the 4-5 foot fence to the park from standing stationery! I bugged out and we all shut up and watched this tall dude proceed to knock over a garbage can and start going through it with his one hand, the other on the light. I can see him clearly now, 6 feet and maybe 2 inches or so, bald white caucasian dude with a weird shaped head. My boy screams at this dude mad loud like "HEY FUCKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" The guy puts the flashlight on us, then back to the can, puts it back together and jumps the fence again! We all get up and chase the guy, he is walking extremely fast, Have you ever seen that episode of scooby doo where theres that robot in the amusement park, this dude walked like a robot so fast! I tell my friends lets corner this bugged out dude, (we always do dumb shit we can't leave things hanging). My friends go behind him, I cut around "teardrop park" to get in front of him, I reach the end of the park, and there he is, His eyes were dark it was 3 am, he had a scar going down a small portion of his head, he said politely "Excuse me" and kept going. I was so shook we let him go. We kept following him though and he dissapeared around a corner, we asked these dudes where the guy went, we described him, they pointed at this apartment building which is OD exspensive. We never saw him again, summers coming and we hope to find that weirdo again.