strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

Not crazy but just fuckin weird. Walkin through a humungous park at 3am to get to a bombing spot, nobody outside at all cept me and my homie and its some thick ass fog. It feels like your being watched but when you look back the shadows turn to trees.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

two things stick out in my memory... one time me and my boy were peicing this rooftop spot and there was a whole group of bums sittin around watchin and yellin at us, so i go over and give one of them five bucks and tell him to watch for cops. so he goes and rounds up the rest of the bums and they all go to different spots on this roof and they're yellin to us when a car would go by, it was like a crazy fuckin security system! another time i'm out in the yard paintin and an engine starts rollin by, i didn't think anything of it but about five minutes later some guy comes walkin out from behind one of the cars and walks over to me- and i can tell this guy's drunk as hell, i'm grabbin' my bag and gettin ready to run, and the guy says "hey buddy, you like paintin on trains? well there's a whole row of em right over there, just follow me." he then proceeds to walk over to the next row of cars and points at them then yells "here! come over and see em!" i hesitate then go over and to my surprise there is car after car bombed up, and he's like "paint these ones, they're better." i just say thanks and he starts walkin back up the tracks then gets in the engine, turns out he was the fuckin driver! i just laughed and kept painting...

at this one spot that me nd my friends were hitting up he hella had to take a crap. i didnt think anything of it but wen i finished a throwie and looked at him he just took a shit on the ground. my other friend just started laughing as he wiped his ass with a dollar bill. we finished then left

Me and my freind were leaving his appartment building (in NYC) to go bombing at like 4 am and we decided to wear mad weird shit, we each had ninja masks hoodies gloves bags and these wacked out swimming goggles that made us look made fucking crazy/retarded. so we walk about 2 feet out of his house and a cop is walking right in front of us, we both freeze with our arms down diagonally(like what they dude from splinter cell looks like when sneaking around) and the cop just stares at us for 2 seconds and then is just like..i gotta stop drinking...and walks away

yyo i woz paintin in this chilled owt tunnel, it woz in the day but everyfing woz dark coz its a tunnel obviously.. and this white cat jumped owt ov no wer and scared the shit owt ov me!! so i kiked it up the ass and carried on my rollup...

weird stuff? every writer out has seen at least one strange occurence.

it's usually about midnite when i hit the lines, so there's always gonna be some random shit on the fly. i remember painting under this lil bridge on the f-line and seeing this old homeless guy, everyone in perth knows him, the old dude who walks everywhere, and i swear to god he was beating off.

ha, i chuckled all the way home, homeless people are funny...

hahaha the splinter cell thing is hilarious.

me and my buddy were walking along this overpass and it has those square rails on the sides so we went and did a little handstyle(it was daytime), and this white truck goes by and i see it pull over into the turn lane and stop and this fat mexican guy comes out and he jogs in our direction kinda slowly, so were like wtf? and he changes direction and we noticed that he had a kiddie pool in the back of his truck and it flew out the back, so him and I cracked up and we ran out and grabbed it for him and he thanked us and he went out on his way. we went from vandal to good samaritan in like 10 seconds. pretty funny.

onetime i met up with this chick at like 3:30 am, me n my mate were walkin back from her house between jordanville n holmesglen stations in melbourne, n this dude comes outta no where n stands at the round about n we r about 300 metres away n we look away, n hes lying in the middle of the road jus like flat out, fully spread, and then we walk past n hes like dribbling, we rekn he had an overdose but we were too freaked to giv a fuck, gud fun tho, cunt diserved it for takin shit like that

I was painting alone in atlanta under a chill bridge, and up walks a bum, but he just chills and watches me. then i turn around to see if he's stilll there and he is, but he's got his dick in his hand and is beating off watching me paint. i tell him to get the fuck outta here with that shit and he's like "whyy man?" and i said "dude, are you joking? what the fuck, stop that shit" and he says "aw man...it feels good. ......." so i just said fuck it and finished my piece and left.

I was painting alone in atlanta under a chill bridge' date=' and up walks a bum, but he just chills and watches me. then i turn around to see if he's stilll there and he is, but he's got his dick in his hand and is beating off watching me paint. i tell him to get the fuck outta here with that shit and he's like "whyy man?" and i said "dude, are you joking? what the fuck, stop that shit" and he says "aw man...it feels good. ......." so i just said fuck it and finished my piece and left.[/quote']

holy shit! thats fucked up man... lol

I was painting alone in atlanta under a chill bridge' date=' and up walks a bum, but he just chills and watches me. then i turn around to see if he's stilll there and he is, but he's got his dick in his hand and is beating off watching me paint. i tell him to get the fuck outta here with that shit and he's like "whyy man?" and i said "dude, are you joking? what the fuck, stop that shit" and he says "aw man...it feels good. ......." so i just said fuck it and finished my piece and left.[/quote']

your not telling us about how you let him pee in your butt

Guest qwerty

I was in this abandoned building once and like 5 bums come up to me and ask for money at once, half way through a fill, so i got, if you guys can fill this for me using this (ny skinny) in under a minute, ill give you all a dollar.

Well my luck shit out that day, one of them used to write and he fuckin went at it and it came out not to shabby. but i was broke, so i gave them my hoody and was like "next time i come ill bring some cash."

True story, i came back wit the money and like 3of them were there, including the old writer and i talked to him for like an hour, dude used to write KRAN 142. Funny hist.

Another time i had a gay couple hit on me while i did a fill on this gay club facing the highway, they offered me like 150 to get in the car and i was like "naaah son, get the fuck outta here for i hum this paintcan at your shit" so they circled the block and as i finished one of the dudes goes "you better run you little fuck, i called the police on you" So i dipped. Didnt see one po though.

one time this dude walked up to me and asked wanna fuck a chick.. i was with a small crew and we were all wearing black (never wear black, wear a color like dark brown or something lighter thats dark in the dark. so we didnt want trouble so we said let us take a look so he went and got his car so we booked it through a hole in the fence (lucky a hole was there) and he came buy and i saw him through the fence he had a gun in his hand.. he didnt see us so he just left.. i dont care if you believe or not it was scary :D