Movies That Aren't Ever Worth Watching Megathread

26SidedCube

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright so here we go (in comic book nerd fashion):

-The Hulk

-The Punisher

-Daredevil

-The Last 3 Batman Films

-The Dreamers

-Spacething (Obscure b-movie)

-Dude, Wheres my car?

-God's And Generals

-Titanic

-House of 1000 corpses

-Resident Evil

-Gacy

-Dream Catcher (holy shit did that suck)

-The Last two crow films

More to come later.

Originally posted by Nekro

YES! If it had had a plot, I would summarize how shitty it was. Unfortunately, that will not be possible at this time.

The Deep End

This movie was horrible beyond belief. Here's the basic plot: closeted gay son has sex with 35 year old sleazy club owner. Club owner comes to closeted gay son's house, tries to force himself on closet gay son. Club owner is killed at gay son's waterfront home in tahoe.

Mother finds and hides club owner's body.

Gay mafia mastermind tries to extort mother for $50k with video of club owner and gay son having sex. Mother can't come up with 50K, gay mafia member comes to her aid. Mother and gay mafia member fall in love.

Gay mafia mastermind goes to lakefront home, ends up dead. Gay mafia member offers to transport body, runs car off cliff. Dying words: I think i'm not.....

This movie sucked major balls. The acting was mainly centered around the mother looking worried, and the horrid plot speaks for itself.

That’s gay.

Heres a word from the 12oz film snob:

Please dont see:

-Dream Catcher

-Adaptation.. sorry, sucked

-Lost in Translation.. overrated

-Anything that features Will Smith

-Old School

-Anchorman unless you pay more attention to the guy from Daily Show, who IMO stole the movie from Will F.

I have more, but Im drawing a blank. Ill be back.

I liked Dreamcatcher and Adaptation, at least enough to keep them out of this thread.

Rage, De-Lovely is drawing in hundreds of people where I work, I watched about 5 minutes of it and couldn't take it, so boring. If you're really into Cole Porter I guess it's ok. What a moneymaker, though.

Dumb and Dumberer: Not worth watching.

Catwoman: Does not look like it's worth watching.

Daybreak: Stallone trapped in a tunnel, also not worth watching.

Originally posted by gatita

-Adaptation.. sorry, sucked

I thought that movie was clever.

At any rate, I would stear clear of

SOLO

The Exterminator 2

Some movie I saw on BET with Ja Rule in it.

Anything new by Eddie Murphy

The Lady Killers

yeah thats all i can think of right now.

Anything that is direct-to-video with Dolph Lundgren in it.

Anything with Chuck Norris in it, that guy sucks.

Any movie with DMX in it, including Belly which sucked.

Anything with J-Lo in it aside from Jersey Girl which was kind of cute and she's only in it for 10 minutes anyway.

Anything with a pop-star in it at all (Spice Girls, From Justin to Kelly, Crossroads, etc).

Anything with Tim Allen in it.

Any adaptation of a Phillip K. Dick story that doesn't say "Bladerunner" on the title (the books are open right now on Scanner Darkly).

Any Hollywood remake of a film that absoloutly does not need to be remade (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Manchurian Candidate, The Wicker Man, The Stepford Wives, Ocean's 11).

The Order. Just some movie with Heath Ledger (sp?). My cousin was looking for a horror film and picked this. They were whoring it at Blockbuster so he decided to get it. Sucked so bad we never bothered to finish the movie. At times you would think something "interesting" was going to happen but... yeah... just don't watch it.

I heard from many peeps that Jeeper/Geeper Creepers sucked too.

Hmmm.. what else.

shmuck

Archived