The Smell of Sex

GamblersGrin

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Do you e-stalk tease, becuase every post i've seen you have here is in response to tease.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for reals man, glad someone else noticed this shit to...

i think they get their buddies in on it to, and try to e-harass me...

:lol:

corny mother fuckers they are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it's only sunday. shit fool, get with the times. it's fucking half way thru monday already sucker. you're living in the past.

nobody's crying? fool, you cry yourself to sleep nightly. any luck getting a friend yet? i hope the down syndrome isn't hampering your efforts

its not monday yet in america.

and you sound just as childish as tease right now so you might want to pack it in. hows that for love round these parts.

the rest of you tease jockers should take this to the newbies vs tease thread. even though you're not new, keep this shit ouf of perfectly mediocre threads. you guys all sound like 7th graders arguing.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

its not monday yet in america.

and you sound just as childish as tease right now so you might want to pack it in. hows that for love round these parts.

the rest of you tease jockers should take this to the newbies vs tease thread. even though you're not new, keep this shit ouf of perfectly mediocre threads. you guys all sound like 7th graders arguing.

whoa, somebody wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit em in the face like a wet fish

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for reals man, glad someone else noticed this shit to...

i think they get their buddies in on it to, and try to e-harass me...

:lol:

corny mother fuckers they are.

Whoa, calm down.

Someone FINALLY happens to back your punk-ass up and you let loose with 6 ":lol:" smileys and ramble on about how "glad" you are that someone "noticed" it.

And he wasn't really backing you up, he just questioned Crookedline.

Don't have an orgasm yet -- everyone still knows that you're a dimwitted immature worthless faggot.

Guys, we are discussing the smell of sex, we're not here to read the arguments btwn ABC and Tease.

NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Thank you.

Oh yeh, and I dont like the smell of sex, usually.... sometimes it smells too much like frikin latex. Ehhhh. :o

Originally posted by DEE38

the mr. swears sex has a smell but i have never noticed it.. it said its something in the air, like musky. i dont know?

take a smell of the air, his dick, and your vaging before sex. then smell em afterwards. like martin lawrence says, "see that, thats you. thats you right there."

I notice after you fuck a girl in the ass, the room tends to smell like shit. I guess her shit on your dick and the fact that her poop chute is wide open contributes to that.

But yeah to me the smell of sex is a mixture of vaginal and testicular sweat and cum; typical body sweat and odor, and cologne and perfume -- usually partners tend to put on a little fragrance before getting in bed.

Guest rob deer

list of things to do before i die

1. get queefed in the face

2. have sex with less animals.

3. purhcase new car scent to cover up animal smell.

Archived