wtf...snakefish ?!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Waterfall Wishes

When I look through the waterfall I see your eyes

Brings out feelings in me, girl, I just can't hide

With a smile on my heart and a flower in my hand

Girl, I'd love to be with you on a ???

When it rains I'll be your umbrella

I'm so glad to be your fella

I'm gonna take you to the zoo

I'm so in love with you

I've got waterfall wishes every day

I've got waterfall wishes, makes me happy but afraid

I've got waterfall wishes all day and night

I've got waterfall wishes to make you feel alright

If I were a pirate, you'd be my hook

About our tender lovemaking, girl, I could write a book

You're the sparkle in my wine and the pea in my pod

When we get together, girl, it'll be real hot

When it rains I'll be your umbrella

I'm so glad to be your fella

I'm gonna take you to the zoo

I'm so in love with you

I've got waterfall wishes every day

I've got waterfall wishes, makes me happy but afraid

I've got waterfall wishes all day and night

I've got waterfall wishes to make you feel alright

Originally posted by alure

Surrick: Malcolm, please. You’ve seen what this thing is capable of. The eating, the running, the eco-terror. It needs to be terminated with way extreme prejudice.

Ostrom: Yes, she is fierce. She is swift and deadly and efficient. But just imagine the potential that she holds, if properly harnessed.

Norton: There’s no harnessing going on with this thing. You ever seen one up close and/or personal? You’re too busy shrieking and clawing out your eyes to be harnessing anything.

hilarious

Asian fish are crazy.

I think that snakehead is a species of carp. There has been several different species of Asian carp making their way through the national waterways, it's like an epidemic. I read about how that jawn can go on land and attack it's prey. The US is currently working on a way of blocking Lake Michigan from carp in the midwest, because they naturally swim upstream. The things are crazy...they react to vibration in the water (ie: motors) by jumping out. There have already been reports of people getting broken jaws, noses, bruised ribs, and other injuries from them. They are decently sized. It's also said that if they hit a stationary object, they explode. Go to pieces...kind of neat, but the fuckers are out of control. They apparently made their way into waterways after being accidentally released from fish farms, where they are used to maintain the cleanliness of the ponds (they are bottom feeders). Read up on it.

These have been on the news for a veeerrry long time now. In fact, even the Daily Show did a piece on them last year. It was pretty damn funny, considering how awful these things are, what, with the way they're completely destroying ecosystems. They breed/eat like crazy, and they have absolutely no predators. Terrible, I tell you.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Asian fish are crazy.

I think that snakehead is a species of carp. There has been several different species of Asian carp making their way through the national waterways, it's like an epidemic. I read about how that jawn can go on land and attack it's prey. The US is currently working on a way of blocking Lake Michigan from carp in the midwest, because they naturally swim upstream. The things are crazy...they react to vibration in the water (ie: motors) by jumping out. There have already been reports of people getting broken jaws, noses, bruised ribs, and other injuries from them. They are decently sized. It's also said that if they hit a stationary object, they explode. Go to pieces...kind of neat, but the fuckers are out of control. They apparently made their way into waterways after being accidentally released from fish farms, where they are used to maintain the cleanliness of the ponds (they are bottom feeders). Read up on it.

I have almost caught carp way too many times. It's like they can sense it's me there, so they don't bite. Man, Ferris, I never knew about them actually injuring humans. That is nuts. I hope they don't reach Canada...or have they? I should look that up.

Star Tribune had a huge write up on it.

I certainly thought it was bugged...they don't necessarily mean harm, but it's just how they react to vibrations.

Imagine having a a fish just short of two feet long and weighing thirty pounds flying out of the water and smacking you in the grille! ooh!

shit's real though.

some chick in illinois was knocked unconscious by one when she was idling on her jet ski.

now we know what the atomic bomb really did

Originally posted by alure The U.S. has many problems right now, but its deadliest threat can grow to three feet long: The Chinese Snakehead. Investigative reporter Joshua Allen goes deep undercover to get the government’s reaction to a meat-eating snake.

[/b]

do they really think this is our "deadliest threat"??:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by SilentBob

I want to know how fast they move on land, I'm picturing them skittering from household hidding place to hidding place... then launching in the air and devouring your face off while you scream hysterically ...

creepy that reminds me of that stephen king movie "dreamcatcher"

Archived