Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nike-air-force-1-gs-light-crimson-4.jpg

Bought these for the lady... "Fruity Pebbles" AF1... Country-specific and only available in Sweden; had them shipped...

Cute :) A man who buys trainers for his lady is a keeper.

I swear down I saw these in Schuh (hipster shoe shop) over the weekend here in the UK? Will they have a difference in the colourways? Can't find anything bout it online. INTRIGUING.

Cute :) A man who buys trainers for his lady is a keeper.

I swear down I saw these in Schuh (hipster shoe shop) over the weekend here in the UK? Will they have a difference in the colourways? Can't find anything bout it online. INTRIGUING.

She's big on sneakers. She actually was the one who got me in to paying attention to them again. She has a real collection. I only have a few sneakers; I mainly just buy one for myself here and there. She really only wears heels & flats for work.

It's possible that the store of yours ordered them from Sweden, as stores like those like to have "hard to get" sneakers...

Here are some UK-specific Nike Air Max 1s and Air Max 90s that were only released in the UK that I wanted... from what I understand, that pattern is made to look like the seats on London Underground trains...

air_max_1_blk_pom_rear34-16138_lo_25753.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-90-x-Roundel-by-London-Underground-6.jpg

roundel-london-underground-nike-air-maxes-10.jpg

Thought these looked pretty cool. And for only 60 something bucks it has me thinking but Js aren't really my thing. Noticed yesterday that finishline had a bunch of jordans on sale for under 70 bucks.. i dont know shit about jordans though and what kind are wanted and what not.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=1547&categoryId=cat301728&productId=prod725503

And these looked super rugged.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=956&categoryId=cat301728&productId=prod733036

Finally made history... bought some Jordans for the first time since the early 2000s... Been about 10 years...

Jordan 3s in the "Joker" colors... Got these in the mail, brand new in the box:

Air_Jordan_III_3_Joker_S__09583.1354859912.1280.1280-580x385.jpeg

I usually don't wear Jordans because I just think they're being overdone and have gotten too cliche, so I'll mainly just try to get rare/weird color schemes if available. A lot of these kids wearing Jordans don't even know shit about Michael Jordan the player... They see everyone in them so they feel they have to get them.