Shoes?

Fugazi

Got the Shawn Kemp Kamikaze Nocturnal in the mail this morning. Shoes are sick. The snakeskin has like an "oil slick" effect where it changes color depending on how the light reflects on it towards you.

People be sleeping on Reebok. Costs less than Nikes and don't sell out as fast, so they're readily available. I like what Swizz Beats has done with the brand since he joined the team. Real creative dude. A couple years ago Reebok was on its death bed...

Reebok-Kamikaze-Nocturnal-Blog_01.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those aren't bad. I did want to cop the black reignman pair and the blue and white pair but just never got around to it. The black and whites are straight too.

How do you feel about these dropping?

296nhwl.jpg

I've heard a couple dudes say that all they needed was the ll's and that the l's were wack.

Those aren't bad. I did want to cop the black reignman pair and the blue and white pair but just never got around to it. The black and whites are straight too.

How do you feel about these dropping?

296nhwl.jpg

I've heard a couple dudes say that all they needed was the ll's and that the l's were wack.

Not really feeling those.

Funny thing is, I had those same Kemp shoes as a kid when they originally came out. From what I remember, there was no big rave about those shoes back then either. People liked the Kamikazes more. I didn't take care of em either -- played ball in them and walked through rain puddles and mud...

But I'd like to see what Reebok comes up with as far as material & colorways. Swizz Beatz said he likes experimenting with different styles, material, and colors. I'm pretty sure it was Swizz who came up with those "Rainman" Kamikazes you like...

What are your thoughts on these chili pepper Kamikazes:

chilli-pepper-kamikaze-fhb-10.jpg

chilli-pepper-kamikaze-fhb-91.jpg

chilli-pepper-kamikaze-fhb-6.jpg

Need some boots.

Not really feeling those.

Funny thing is, I had those same Kemp shoes as a kid when they originally came out. From what I remember, there was no big rave about those shoes back then either. People liked the Kamikazes more. I didn't take care of em either -- played ball in them and walked through rain puddles and mud...

But I'd like to see what Reebok comes up with as far as material & colorways. Swizz Beatz said he likes experimenting with different styles, material, and colors. I'm pretty sure it was Swizz who came up with those "Rainman" Kamikazes you like...

What are your thoughts on these chili pepper Kamikazes:

chilli-pepper-kamikaze-fhb-10.jpg

chilli-pepper-kamikaze-fhb-91.jpg

chilli-pepper-kamikaze-fhb-6.jpg

I mess with the colors but not the overall presentation. Know what I mean? They aren't horrible tho.

and yeah that's the general concensus I've been getting about the kaze I's. I don't think they're all that bad but the ll's are better.

Those Pumps are nice... Dee Browns also just dropped a few days ago:

reebok-pump-omni-lite-dee-brown-feature-sneaker-boutique-3.jpg

I know a lot of folks don't fuck with the Basquiats but I copped a pair of these... never owned Pumps as a kid even though I always wanted them. Always wore cheap shoes back then. Basically now I buy retros that I wish I had as a kid... Was always intrigued by Basquiat and his work, so obvious choice. Cheap too off eBay since many people aren't up on these...

basquiat-reebok-pump-omni-lite-court-victory-pump-03.jpg