Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@pros, that's generally the way shoes are sold here too until they reach the clearance rack. Then all bets are off and they kinda hope it gets stolen.

it's tied to the other shoe via those little plastic hoops thing-a-manurgas

I didn't even think anything of it til pros said something. Shit looked bugged out.

I just think it's comical that out of every jordan model they chose to copy, they picked the son of mars. Are those even selling well, cause last i checked i could walk into any given shoe store and find a full size run of every cw.

I like these "Spiderman" Air Force Ones... Saw the Foamposite versions but I don't fuck with foams... does anyone here actually wear foams?

I get the feeling people just wear them on some hypebeast shit... The shoes are ugly, and people weren't crazy about them back in the day. I hear they're real durable & indestructible though.

nike-air-force-1-spiderman-first-look-1.jpg

I like these "Spiderman" Air Force Ones... Saw the Foamposite versions but I don't fuck with foams... does anyone here actually wear foams?

I get the feeling people just wear them on some hypebeast shit... The shoes are ugly, and people weren't crazy about them back in the day. I hear they're real durable & indestructible though.

2wpryvp.jpg