Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Those top Adidas are awesome, would wear. What do those go for?

That model is the Jake Blauvelt Boot, looks like original retail was $110, but I see them on various internet sites on sale right now for under a hundo.

Also, those gamma blue lebrons are crazy, I said I wouldn't buy any XIs when I heard the $200 price tag but now...

• Like 1

That model is the Jake Blauvelt Boot, looks like original retail was $110, but I see them on various internet sites on sale right now for under a hundo.

Also, those gamma blue lebrons are crazy, I said I wouldn't buy any XIs when I heard the $200 price tag but now...

propped, thanks.

found on ebay for 65 + s/h.

here

OK so I bagged these on ebay today, despite an embargo on kicks.

Thing is I missed em on auction before (up to around £50 IIRC and at the time could not afford it) and now they were on Buy It Now. £25, could not resist.

$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKJvBRWFdgzOlw~~60_12.JPG

I just really like them, and they are not *strictly* grey...

I've promised myself I'll go above £100 if I can stick to three months sober :)

97-354.1A?$shiekh_xlarge$

i mess with these, i call em poor man's 4s. Want a pair but it has to be a dope cw like this or the ones that looked like the military blues.

They're cool, they don't really excite me as much as the new lebrons and some other stuff coming out.

I mess with em. people already hatin cause they're somethin new. the blue and yellow jumpmen are supposed to be for his high school like the laneys..i'd honestly take them over the laneys, they're over hyped to me.

carmines are supposed to be droppin next year too.