Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the NEw space jam is pure garbage that all hypes want so they can look "fly". the jumpman aint even jumpin the same way as the OG's and look fake as hell. i just sold a pair to some trust fund kid for $300 on craigslist. now if they had the Ray Allen P.E's thatd be a diff story. people in chicago kknow they're basura. no lines in any stores that i heard of. walk right in pick your size and walk out.

speakin of which i have other jordans and various shoes for sale. Pm me. im a size 10 and have shoes from 9.5 to 10.5. nikes, Jordans(altitude greens, olympic 6 NOT 7, pacific blue 7's etc.) and i got those Nike Sb easter tres only 500 made world wide. PM me

the NEw space jam is pure garbage that all hypes want so they can look "fly". the jumpman aint even jumpin the same way as the OG's and look fake as hell. i just sold a pair to some trust fund kid for $300 on craigslist. now if they had the Ray Allen P.E's thatd be a diff story. people in chicago kknow they're basura. no lines in any stores that i heard of. walk right in pick your size and walk out.

speakin of which i have other jordans and various shoes for sale. Pm me. im a size 10 and have shoes from 9.5 to 10.5. nikes, Jordans(altitude greens, olympic 6 NOT 7, pacific blue 7's etc.) and i got those Nike Sb easter tres only 500 made world wide. PM me

i dont know where you live but i had to wait 8 hours in line over night to cop the spacejams...i know they aint all that but im just saying every mall and footlocker here where sold out befor gates open with an exception of like one or 2 stores that where left with one or 2 pairs of sz 14's you can even check out youtube and see recordings of hundreds of people waiting out side a store to try and get em

i dont know where you live but i had to wait 8 hours in line over night to cop the spacejams...i know they aint all that but im just saying every mall and footlocker here where sold out befor gates open with an exception of like one or 2 stores that where left with one or 2 pairs of sz 14's you can even check out youtube and see recordings of hundreds of people waiting out side a store to try and get em

Im from the southside of Chicago. I had 3 of my boys who told me they picked up with little to no line. 15 min tops. Me, I have my "special" spot.

#1 jordan retailer in chicago yet no one seems to know.. i can go there 3-4 days after a hyped up release and usually find it(i picked up 2 space jams on the 26th). dude lets me in the storage room but always says i cant buy anything untill he goes thru them Whack.

Im from the southside of Chicago. I had 3 of my boys who told me they picked up with little to no line. 15 min tops. Me, I have my "special" spot.

#1 jordan retailer in chicago yet no one seems to know.. i can go there 3-4 days after a hyped up release and usually find it(i picked up 2 space jams on the 26th). dude lets me in the storage room but always says i cant buy anything untill he goes thru them Whack.

Haha I'm pretty sure I know about your "special" spot..

• 3 weeks later...

What spot u talkin about? Northside dianas??

I get mikes 3 weeks before they come out at my "spot"...

And spacejams are immposible to get from anystore...unless u were a 8 or a 15..or ur jeff jordan

By 2012 I'ma have my own store anyway...with a hyperstrike account...

And speakin of ray allen pe's anybody see the black and green 12's he rockin right now?!?!ommfg!