Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hand Sanitizer is good for cleaning up white shoes and shoes in general.

I use OxiClean.

fell upon this brand recently called Oak Street Bootmakers. classic and QUALITY!

All Oak Street shoes and boots are handcrafted in the USA by shoemakers with over 20 years of experience. Each pair has replaceable outsoles a feature normally reserved for formal footwear, to ensure a lifetime of wear...

http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footwear

the navy camp boot is unreal and gets better with time... not shoes for penny pinchers. you can stick to sperrys and ll bean... but these will last you a lifetime and your supporting small business and getting HANDCRAFTED shoes...

Thank you for sharing this link. I read their colophon and clicked on Horween and thought I'd share the video with everyone here:

http://horween.com/index.php/about/gallery/

I like my Kenneth Cole oxfords and loafers, but Horween makes me feel my KC's aren't as special. Looks like I'm going to let my KC's outsole wear out!

Edit:

I did a quick search to figure out what "shell cordovan" was and came across Allen Edmunds.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/cat0_1_40000000001_-1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
just got a pair of these bad larrys,

1907.jpg

anyone have tips on breaking these in aside from just leather conditioner.

use a hair dryer to soften leather... high heat, point inside the shoe till the leather heats and softens up... put your foot in with a thick sock on, leave on for like 10 / 15 mins and start again.

get the leather super warm so it moulds to the shape of your foot.

I do this with my heels... works a treat! :]

AF1's and BW's are my fav... nike-air-force-1-low-vt-premium-medium-grey-1.jpg

I have stupidly large feet for a girl so they look a bit out of proportion at the end of my legs.

whatever tho... AM1's are slowly building up in my collection... but look a bit 'aerobics instructor' with tights or skinny jeans.

converse make me look like im wearing clown shoes so they're a no-no even tho they match my entire wardrobe.

saw these today. nice.... not something i'd usually go for but I like the shape. and hopefully, if I ever getting around to trying a pair on, they dont make my feel look HUGE!

nike-bruin-vintage-suede-1.jpg

Yo does anyone know if this site is legit??

http://www.sneaker-head.net/air-max-men-air-max-2011-mesh-c-65_70.html

If so, im def gonna have to start buying from them.. atleast for a coule airmax's..

Props for a correct response..

"The Nike Air Max shoe is a great creation of the shoes world.The unique air cushioning unit design turn to a different areas of the foot. So many well know style were highly praised by prople , just like air max 90 , air max ltd , air max 2009 , air max 2010 , air max 2011 etc."

air max 90's for $60 ... you serious ...??? i wouldnt do that shit ever

Yo does anyone know if this site is legit??

http://www.sneaker-head.net/air-max-men-air-max-2011-mesh-c-65_70.html

If so, im def gonna have to start buying from them.. atleast for a coule airmax's..

Props for a correct response..

that site is not legit.

http://www.sneakerhead.com is what you're looking for i believe.

When you see highly coveted shit like black/neon Air Max 95 for $80 ($65 under retail) and they say they have 150 units in stock, you can tell that shit is fugazi.

Don't buy big looking shoes then, get some that fit your body type. Try some slim styles, my girl likes Vans, Pumas are pretty clean too, can't go wrong there.

Just picked up some new Air Maxs, very similar to these.

1711620091419184820187196_l.jpg

^nice...

Fred Perry loafers (I bought out the Covent Garden store last year) for when I cant kick it. They're simple and slim and no one here has them.

Luckily my hometown climate is stupidly hot for most of the year so I live in my havi's every other day.

Im pretty sure the world will get sucked into a black hole if I dont purchase several pairs of Missoni Havi's <3

23858_DLP_Missoni_Havaianas_1133.jpg

i usually dislike euro designers but the missoni chucks are crack! took a flick of them at some nerd event.

09b46866cd394f1d90af195b1d9a1b02_7.jpg

even better... Jose Parla (IHS) x Converse product red

converse-jose-parla-product-red-chuck-05.jpg

kicks hi x converse. craaaaaack!

kicks-hi-converse-first-string-1.jpg

actually it's italian and french designers i don't dig. i fux with americana type shit and other nations like japan and sometimes the french (APC) who try to emulate it. w.a.s.p.-y stuff.

whenever i think of italian designers that haggard versace broad pops into my head. and most euro niggas wear ill fitting jeans.

haha...! yes... they do (bad man jeans). but every guy on the planet (pretty much) is wearing skinny jeans right now so I cant even... I mean... dude. no.

bad. man. jeans.

the french and italiano sure know how to dress a lady tho so im not mad :]

fuck versace. that label died when he did... :[

now its specifically targeted towards eurotrash hookers.

• 2 weeks later...