Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
couldn't find the nike v2.0 thread.

vo1tl3.jpg

saw these today. they look pretty cool but they look like the type of shoe that every kid will have next week and i hate that. i'll just wait and see...

this is the worst... but i have a solution for you!

... i live 5 minutes from the mall, and i drive by it on the way to and from work, so i stay at that bitch... and me being the same way you are, i hate buying shoes from the mall. i will leave a party, a bar, anywhere if i see anyone with the same kicks or hat that i have on... fuck that.

SO, if i see a pair at the mall that i have to get, i will copp them and put them on the shelves for atleast 6 months... most people, by then, will have bought the shoes, beat the shit out of them, and then got a new pair. then i will bust mine out.

yeah thats what i did with my phoenix suns dunks and purple earth quakes. a few people went out and got 'em, beat 'em up, and stopped wearing em, and that's when i pulled mine out after everyone has forgotten they exist. people seem to magically forget that they are old releases. must spread rep.

oh and hopefully by the end of the day i'll have some new air max's.

Fuck it, I am on a 3 post Duty Free rampage. Picked up a new pair of Georgia Romeos this week. They have changed up the product line and at first I was all irked in the store grumbling about "if it ain't broke don't fix it" then I tried em on and felt all this dope padding that was not there before. Good shoes are good.