Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo, my ankle still is not 100% from august of last year due to my wally's. fuck it's probably the old age as well.

haven't had tried the weavers yet but the soles look the same to me.

ive only had one pair of wallys that i got from zappos and was wondering if you guys fit loose as well? normally with nikes i wear a 13 but i got a 13 with wallys and its kinda big, i have to tie them really tight to keep my feet from moving back and forth. you guys experience this?

ive only had one pair of wallys that i got from zappos and was wondering if you guys fit loose as well? normally with nikes i wear a 13 but i got a 13 with wallys and its kinda big, i have to tie them really tight to keep my feet from moving back and forth. you guys experience this?

Ya, I wear 10.5 for nikes and my wally's fit mad big. I got it for $15 ds and it was the last one. Btw, I just fond out like a week ago that you can go into any Clark's store and make an exchange without a reciept. ;)