Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I roll fat ass blunts that look like logs

my pockets and bank account stays loaded with money

And I wear a new pair of kicks damn near on a daily basis

when the money stop comin in I'll go back to school...but that's unlikely.

You're a freshman in high school.

And those boots really are nice. Composite toe, thinsulate, vibram soles and waterproof.

dont smoke weed, i got money comin in that i earn workin my ass off, i wear new kicks when i buy them, and you're still in high school. let me know when puberty ends for you and your voice stops crackin.

From what i take it, your either full of shit (and a teenager) or hustling drugs( which is about as easy as it gets).

If you were in a serious job, were you actually have to work for your bread, you would usually not be smoking weed, considering must company's & corporations drug test when you apply and under suspicion pretty randomly. And judging by your shitty freestyle, and claim to possibly not be returning to your kindergarten classroom, you really don't have many career options left. Bump those of us actually doing something. Kids like ssgg are the reason impart the reason the economy is failing.

From what i take it, your either full of shit (and a teenager) or hustling drugs( which is about as easy as it gets).

If you were in a serious job, were you actually have to work for your bread, you would usually not be smoking weed, considering must company's & corporations drug test when you apply and under suspicion pretty randomly. And judging by your shitty freestyle, and claim to possibly not be returning to your kindergarten classroom, you really don't have many career options left. Bump those of us actually doing something. Kids like ssgg are the reason impart the reason the economy is failing.

Yawn

Bro I got more money shoes and life potenial than you and your homie suplex put together.

Do I work hard and break my back everyday? Hell naw

Do I bring home the motherfuckin bacon? hell yea

nigga I smoke about an ounce of kush a week....when I'm hurtin.

I probably spend your rent money on kicks that I probably won't even wear til next year.

Step your paper up bitch.

And what the fuck do I look like taking a loan to go just to go to a university and fucking up my bread in the long run.

I took AP economics in high and I got an A plus. That's all the schooling I need. I know what the fuck I'm doing nigga. I'm the ultimate hustler nigga

Everytime you see me ima be fresh and ridin clean.

You fools got me FUCKED UP.

And what the fuck do I look like taking a loan to go just to go to a university and fucking up my bread in the long run.

I took AP economics in high and I got an A plus. That's all the schooling I need. I know what the fuck I'm doing nigga. I'm the ultimate hustler nigga

carlton ass nigga

You're a chubby ass little kid who's still taking honors classes if that.

Seriously, put your shirt on.