Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dont do is suki

Imagine getting off work and having no choice of weather

or not you are going to see or hang out with him. Having

to pick up after him. All the little idiosyncracies that

bother you now will blow up and become big huge massive

problems.

You must fight to maintain independent Suki. Cohabitating relationship Suki will kill Independant Suki. Worlds will collide and explode and you will be infinitly unhappy.

Get a studio and keep your shit there. Spend time with your man at his place and if you start fighting you have a place to go. If you break up you dont have to move out in a hurry and bother with all the hassle.

My X wanted to move in with me and i wouldnt let her. She was the biggest pig ever. I would go to her apartment and it would be so gross that i would end up cleaning that shit just so i could handle being there. I would find her in the farthest corner of the apartment where the funky dish smell had yet to travel, surrounded by incents and candles.

suki!

moving in with my boy was the best thing in the world (for us.)

but then again we have a kid together and we're engaged, im not sure how serious you are with this current bf, but it must be a lil serious if ya'll are moving in together :)

heres some advice from me though, don't go to bed angry. trust me, he helps and saves relationships!

anywho, its nice to live with someone who you have lots of common with. me and al do lots of things together (paint, sketch, cook, decorate and re-decorate, home repair, create shit and do crafty stuff... etc)

but good luck! i hope it works out!

Dee!! Hi stranger and engaged? Congratufuckinglations!

My bf and I do have tons in common but we also have lots of differences and he makes me laugh like mad. Believe me, I would not lose my independence I just have commitment issues and I need to work thru that since I have a feeling he's going to propose to me this year. We also agreed that when his lease is up we are going to find a 2 or 3 bedroom place so we can each have our own room to escape to and our dog can have her own room too =) We also had a talk about cleanliness and not having to hang out together all the time. I love him lots and lots, wish me luck. :chicken:

Friday-probally chill out for awhile,later on go hit up my homies garage and get drunk,prolly throw some darts,shoot some pool,or write on stuff

Saturday-hit up the biggest and baddest parade of mardi gras,Endymion,get stupid drunk and act a fool,just have a good time,harrass the ladies

Sunday-well its super bowl so i'll be eatin food and drinkin alot of beer,chill with alot of friends i havent seen in a minute,just have a good time

So the other day at the Pool Hall this shifty ass mexican guy walks up to me with his arm in his jacket, looking like he's getting ready to shank me or something. And then, he pulls out a rack of ribs from his coat and asks me if I want to buy some steak for $2. Also, this 'steak' had been in his coat all day, and had thawed since he had stolen it. Then he asked me for a smoke, and when I told him I just smoked my last one, he muffled some bullshit under his breath about me being a bitch of some shit.

:lol: Mexican Jacket Steak.

Originally posted by effyoo@Feb 4 2005, 08:59 PM

you need to get a 3 bedroom so i have a place to stay when i randomly show up in sf.

i'd say do it. but is changing cities and moving in going to be too much all at once?

no matter how many rooms i have you ALWAYS have a place to stay with me and you know that, even if we have to all sleep on top of each other! :huh2:

friday: pack pack pack

saturday: work then some hip hop show down the street i was invited to

sunday: pack pack pack

ladynapua, how old is your little girl?

friday night. drink a bottle of red wine and watch the last 2 episodes of sopranos season 5. (that was last night)

saturday. work in the morning. (this is now) go home and do some freelance work that i have been putting off forever. then go shopping for some more shit i need in the cribola.

sunday. buy some hong kong gifts so i can shower niggas with mad chinese love when i get home.

red wine officially gives me a brutal headache. it sucks. i love red wine.

Originally posted by Glik0+Feb 5 2005, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Feb 5 2005, 01:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iquit@Feb 4 2005, 08:26 PM

nigga i'll bring you a whole pu pu platter.

oh nah, thats ok. Im not into the real freaky asian shit.

[/b]

i am.

-goosekakke