Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Feb 1 2005, 01:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Feb 1 2005, 01:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by onesecondple@Feb 1 2005, 09:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-»§ÜGÅR«@Feb 1 2005, 12:24 AM

yea, it's not like im doing anything productive with my life right now anyways..and holy rollers and other lovely cars get parked regularly by my house.

:idea:

i hate holy rollers,,,,dont know why though...

PROBABLY CUZ THEY BLOCK THE VIEW OF THE BITCHES BATHROOM ACROSS THE STREET THAT YOU JERK ILLS TO FURIOUSLY EVERYDAY.

-MEROES

YOU CANT

CHEW BEEF

WIT BABY

TEETH DOG

[/b]

no, i think its because all the holes make it seem like a waste of paint, i mean, they travel more than any car probably,,,,damnit, fuck some holy rollers....

dont get me wrong, ill paint an autorack, especially the new silver ones, those are hot, they just arent my prefered car, flat boxes are mine of course...tboxes too, but autoracks just arent my thang....i mean, ive had one go from here to ky to pa, to ny to quebec to las vegas and some other city in canada to detroit to ohio, i mean, its a path all over the country, but i still am not to hot on painting them i guess...not that you asked..