Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jan 30 2005, 03:52 AM

thats dope gooch... i met that kid "keeps" years ago, by fucking wall street of all places... he was talking to his boy at some resteraunt that wrote KA.. i think? i dont remember like i said it was YEARS ago... i want a shirt though, and def some stickers.. i go on sticker routes down here all the time... ill hollar at you... that "neks" and "seb" shit is hott too... and that from51 and eptic collab on the previous page is just redic-ulus...

gooch you never sent me my stickers :crying:, but yea let me know how i can get a hold of some of them, i'm down with what cracksmoka is talking about.

i am waiting to hear what iquit has got to say since i am basing this around his availability and weather conditions. obviously if the weather is shit (rain, snow, etc..) we aren't painting. but i want to make sure that iquit picks the day.

i may have a definite spot in queens, instead of fame. in the event that cant happen, we still have fame as a default.

i like gliks color suggestions, but i quit has a good point about getting loose with our own color schemes.

either way let's just pick 1 definite background color with a shadow color as well. whoever wants to do the group fill, roll with gliks initial color suggestion. if you'd rather go solo on the fill, go sick. At least we all know the deal for background, shadows, and fill, colors.

to make life easy, pm me here or email me on myspace with your info (how many are painting, and if you are interested in going in on a 5 gallon pale of the background roller).

Originally posted by Seldoon@Jan 28 2005, 03:28 PM

superbowl is coming up. this town is gonna be crazy. fuckin parties everywhere for a week straight. Just to walk in the door of Big Boi party is $135. plus you gotta buy new fits: shoes, pants, shirts, jackets, fresh cut, etc. i'm goin to Flip's party, which is $105 to get in. Gonna be some hoooeees in there. pop a bottle bitch!

Dude tell me about it, when superbowl was in Houston, every fuckin club was charging an arm, and a leg f'real. GOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fatalist+Jan 30 2005, 08:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Jan 30 2005, 08:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Jan 30 2005, 03:52 AM

thats dope gooch... i met that kid "keeps" years ago, by fucking wall street of all places... he was talking to his boy at some resteraunt that wrote KA.. i think? i dont remember like i said it was YEARS ago... i want a shirt though, and def some stickers.. i go on sticker routes down here all the time... ill hollar at you... that "neks" and "seb" shit is hott too... and that from51 and eptic collab on the previous page is just redic-ulus...

gooch you never sent me my stickers :crying:, but yea let me know how i can get a hold of some of them, i'm down with what cracksmoka is talking about.

[/b]

were you part of the list of people from my space. or was it from way back? shit i'm sorry, PM me your info and i will get them out tomorrow!!!

gooch, i should be good for 19th or 26th. 20th or 27th rain dates also good. organize it. i'm in.

all that blackbook freshness is.... fresh. almost gives me that old feeling of caring about graffiti. it's hard to keep your head in the game in a city like this. it's also hard to keep your head in the game because graffiti is just fucking retarded.

word.

finished moving into my new crib yesterday. i made EIGHT trips, walking 4 blocks, and then up a six floor walk up carrying HEAVY SHIT.

my body is completely shattered. my arms and legs are numb and my spine is in shambles. but the new crib is gonna be niiiiiiiiice.

^ :china: ^

no not yet.

But as I am watching the new surreal life, I realized that if I was verne troyer I would rent myself to rich women and let them dress me like a teddy bear or a smurf and let them carry me around.

hahaha

brittney spears: "mini me clean my bung hole"

mini1ap.jpg

the_gooch as verne troyer: "yes ma'am!"

APMiniMeChoc.gif

Whats up bats? I hope that yahll get together on any day but the 19th, its the parent's anniversary, I dont know if they want me and the bro to come along but, who knows.

Where in queens, gooch?

I started tanning recently, for once my legs are actually getting tan. Before my body would tan and my legs would remain the same pale olive white color. Thank heavens, I look healthy again. I have to try to fit exercising in my schedule again, since starting work last week its knocked out a majority of my free time tuesday-thursday, and it sucks. I feel flabby as shit, and I cant go to Hawaii in May looking like this.

Anyway, enough about that. Im doing a FRESH linoleum block print of a sketch I did, some people might remember it:

1412961_6029db981e.jpg

Heres what the new layout is going to be like, with basically the same colors etc. I have to etch this into the linoleum block during the week:

4021291_c118d4f463.jpg

Cant wait. If enough people like it I might put it on a screen and make some tshirts etc out of it. Without my name on the bottom, of course.

Shit, now people know my last name. Oh well. Stalk me.

And heres a photostrip from last night at Jack Rabbit Slims, which by the way is the most horrible bar ever, and thankfully last night was its last night open.

4021290_28b49a1a12.jpg

its all my fault, i sew the seeds of dishartenment and contempt wherever i go....:evil2: i just finished some new blackbook stuff... but my camera is in the car and im to lazy to go out front and get it... ill post tommorow... asides from that, someone set a goddamn date... if its inconvenient for one bat then make it the following weekend, no big deal. gliko... 15 mean steaks this week... we shuuld have a racking competition... HOLLA!

so yes, about this KB prodo, i just wanna talk for real.

I would very much so love to come along and paint and just chill with everyone here. Everyone seems like cool cats. But i dont kno if everyone feels the same about mwah. Dont wanna go and feel left out, ya kno? Also mainly cuz if i do actually go, it wont be by my own car so i cant just be like "Yo, Bee-Are-Bee dawgs." and just leave. So i'd be stick till i got a ride home. Uncomfortable situations suck. Now that i think about it, i doubt i could get to wherever the hell its gonna be, as i would def need a ride from sumone (again, it'd be noone i know well) and then i need paint so bleh. ya. get bak at me guys.