Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nekro, pretty nice sketch.

but allow me to make a comment that isn't directed at you in particular, but at all the young bucks who post graf skeches or whatever.

a lot of you kids are killing yourselves with bad handstyles. halfway decent letters with a bad handstyle makes your decent letters look like poo.

may i suggest writing the alphabet 5000 times, over and over and over. try to make every letter look like it's in the same family, like a font.

ok, sorry for being the KB art director.

PS- my handstyle sucks.

i know you'e not trying to impress anyone, but you DID post it and therefore i assumed you'd like some comments on it so i gave you some.

on another note, i have a gwar related story...

my first serious girlfriend was this punk rock chick, my first year at FIT. she was a crazy drunk, prozac gobbling mess with more issues than national geographic.

so one night, pretty early in out relationship, we go with some friends to see gwar and the misfits. it was halloween actually. i guess it was.... halloween '97. i think it was at irving plaza or roseland. one of those. anyway, we got there late and caught the last few songs of the misfits because no one really gave a rats ass about seeing them anyway. then on to gwar. the usual gwar nonsense. funny disgusting shit. they had a big marilyn manson doll that they decapitated. everyone got sprayed by red colored water. whatever, i think they suck shit but the shows are always entertaining. i just can't imagine throwing in a gwar cd and actually listeining to it.

next, gwar is doing some crazy shit with a mother giving birth and the bloody baby shoots out and then the baby gets tossed around or whatever.

next thing i know my girlfriend is hysterical crying, and pushing her way out to leave. i follow her, we go outside, she's a wreck.

then she tells me how her next door neighbor used to rape her when she was a kid while she was growing up.

and i'm like, "bitch, you dragged me out of the show early just to tell me some stupid shit like that!!!", and i gave her a backhand slap across the grill.

no, no, no. that part didn't happen. i just don't know how to end the story.

anyway, it sucked. and she sucked. she had a horrible miserable childhood and she was a horrible miserable person. i think she is married to the drummer of WARZONE now.

and that is my gwar related story for today.

gwar..heh heh... and no one cares about the misfits now, cause there not the misfits.... no danzig=no misfits....

and you can all praise your kb handstyle messiah...me...hahahahahah j/k... not, i really am...

where the fuck you been gliko?? i wrote you off as dead, in a coma or in jail...

wonk saggin=niggas know... ahh, captain obvious strikes again.. i really have been trying to figure out what the fuckk that meant for like 2 months and was to embarassed to ask... i am a retard thank you very much... and is it cool if my homey curve comes thru for the kb wall? givin there is enough space??? HOLLA!

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 26 2005, 09:38 PM

nekro, pretty nice sketch.

but allow me to make a comment that isn't directed at you in particular, but at all the young bucks who post graf skeches or whatever.

a lot of you kids are killing yourselves with bad handstyles. halfway decent letters with a bad handstyle makes your decent letters look like poo.

may i suggest writing the alphabet 5000 times, over and over and over. try to make every letter look like it's in the same family, like a font.

ok, sorry for being the KB art director.

PS- my handstyle sucks.

you talk to tom recently by chance?

how many of ya'll have actually donkey punched a chick...me,well ive only done it once and it was out of no where,shit was hilarious,the girl didnt think so,but hey,i had to do it

with pen and markers my handstyle is descent,but with a can i got it down,flares and can control is all in the wrist

so what up bats?

Got into a 4 car pile up on the belt parkway today...I am still a little shooken up..Got a bruise on my cheeck and my ribs kind of hurt..thats pretty much all...The girl i was sittin next to's face got smashed in by the back of the passenger side headrest...broke her nose and knocked out her teeth..She was unconcious..It was a pretty bad ecsperience...