Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

superbowl is coming up. this town is gonna be crazy. fuckin parties everywhere for a week straight. Just to walk in the door of Big Boi party is $135. plus you gotta buy new fits: shoes, pants, shirts, jackets, fresh cut, etc. i'm goin to Flip's party, which is $105 to get in. Gonna be some hoooeees in there. pop a bottle bitch!

Ive come across this immense feeling of depression in the last couple of days. Its really weird, I hate it. I bet you its the weather and some other factors (girl things, my boy being away for 2 weeks, etc.) but I keep questioning myself and why Im in this field. Its not a good feeling at all, I feel like Im wasting my time and money. I really can't picture myself doing ads the rest of my life, and granted theres basically a 100% chance that Im not going to be doing what Im majoring in when I get out, its just a downer when I feel like all my graphic design isnt up to par all the time.

Sorry for laying this shit on yahll, I just need to rant. I have this real philosophic professor this afternoon whom I love to death, but everytime I have class with him he makes me feel horrible because he has such passion and I want to know where mine is.

-gats :(

Originally posted by Glik0@Jan 28 2005, 03:06 AM

you fucking towelhead.

thats my new thing.

Screaming racial slurs at people who arent even that race.

Mixed with yelling motherly advice in a pissed off manner at people.

"GET A JOB."

ive done this,yelling dumb shit to people just to see the look on there face

i think i might be getting this job stocking shit in a big warehouse,starting me off at $10.00,then another rraise after 6 months,this might be good

^^ehh, whenever i get your pics i get the addy, my mailprson is really annoying. I had them forwad my mail to my non school addy, and they didnt so i came back to past due bills and shit. then, after the date they were suppose to stop they sent bills to my other addy. ahhhh. so it might take a lil for it to get here.

Originally posted by Milton@Jul 8 2004, 04:19 PM

Originally posted by DETO

yeah i too try to tell girls that i am a virgin when i meet them. (most of the time)

I do that shit too. I told onesecondple how many people I've been with and he called me a slut. I don't tell people anymore...

yeah, he called me a slut too!