Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Take the Fung Wah to NYC, I think that shit drops you off by Confucious Square, take the 6 uptown to Grand Central, Rock the 7 out to I think its like 45 Court House Road or some shit, right?

You cant miss 5 Ptz.

My directions may be a little fucked.

I think there needs to be a whole new Knightbats FAQ thread.

The wall is either Feb 19th or 26th. Hopefully happening at 5ptz.

Goochjuice ownsz OneSeriousSalsa.

Im not sure who does the designs, Im pretty sure he does them.

Doesnt this line have some Beautiful Decay designs on them as well?

enough of this, i don't really know everyone and i will feel left out crap. a bunch of people are gonna paint somewhere and chill. most of us have never met most of the others. all of us seem like reasonably cool individuals, with the exception of gliko, is a 100% pure hate mosh machine.

if ya got nothin to do, come hang out with your cock out.

wait i didnt get that right...

fame will be the default spot in the event 1 of the 3 other spots i am working on fall through. so either way we have a place to paint. i was figuring i could find a place that was closer and that would run longer. keep in mind i need a spot that can fit almost 20 people (just in case).

glik you wanna post your color combo again?

goocher likes to sell shirts but can't use illustrator, he only comes up with ideas, and other people help him make them happen.

i took a sick day from work today so i can shop around for print shops to run my new catalogs and to pick of all the new 05 line (none of which will be available online).

i have on vh1 classics and they are playing samantha fox......awesome!

Mindvapors, just come down to chill if youd like. These kids are all nice, they just have e-attitudes sometimes. Haha, I love talking like the nerd I am.

If you dont paint, dont worry. I dont either, im just coming to supply the boys with baked goods. God, Im sweet. Besides, taking the bus to China Town (the way Gliko told you) is cheap and really good. And its not too hard to get to the area we'll be at (if its in queens, or any of the locations for that matter.)

And man, if its @ 5ptz, I better email Meres before I see him and tell him what happened with the DVD Gooch.

Damn, I want to come up for the kb thing but I think it willbe right when my guy gets back to the states from deployment and I don't think they will let him leave the post for the first 2 weeks. That blows....I want me some of Gats muffins!

I hope you can figure out something for your car Suki.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jan 31 2005, 06:43 AM

I think there needs to be a whole new Knightbats FAQ thread.

The wall is either Feb 19th or 26th. Hopefully happening at 5ptz.

Goochjuice ownsz OneSeriousSalsa.

Im not sure who does the designs, Im pretty sure he does them.

Doesnt this line have some Beautiful Decay designs on them as well?

feb 19th would be much better for me, I am actually going to be away the weekend of the 26th. Hopefully I can get up with you all.