Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Feb 1 2005, 11:14 PM

Meh..Ill hit him up some time when I feel inclined to...

49781917_m.jpg

Wait, who is this? I just seen this going thru myspace a few days ago. Random to see it posted here, unless its obvious and i missed it.

Also, i have no clue about these holy rollers and auto racks. just certain type of frieghts? toy status.

And glik, u never answered why u asked me.

Nice amtrak.

i look at that flik and see a really hot piece. But then stop and look at the individual letter structure.

And again Glik, i see nothing wrong with stating one's opinion about style, esp. if ur not trying to start any beef at all. I disagree highly with u saying i can only comment on sumone if i can burn them. Unless i was straight toy. Seriously, i dont understand wat all the ruckus is about. There's no doubt he's real and has talent. I dont have to point out how either. Just my opinion. Damn.

And that last flik is much better than the blackbook piece this all started on:

IM000873.jpg

Note the second "e".

but i guess it'll just be better for me to end it now since apparently i dont have a good enuff rep.