Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do any of you get those things in your eyes . Like little stars. Silver shooting stars that go across your eyeballs. Like 15 -20 and then it stops??

I just found out tonite that one of my girlfriends from highschool is hooked up with the lead singer from Pantera. She lives with him in New Orleans. Ha ha Pantera got my sloppys. And she used to be super anti Drugs.... I wonder how that is working out...Ha ha

one of my superiors at work lives in new york. for the most part, he's a cool guy, but he's old. and i think he's going senile or some shit. and he's fucking email retarded. so i get emails like this:

"could you take care of this ASAP? Urgent!"

and they have no attachment or anything. and they don't even have a subject.

so when i email him back and say, "what is this in reference to?"

i get emails back like, "Gary, i know it's crazy in the office right now getting ready for the new york show, but i just need you to stay on top of this stuff"

i am going to fucking strangle this guy.

someone please find me a job in new york. i'll work at the gap. i'll work in a record store. i'll fucking deliver pizza. fuck this fucking career bullshit fucking garbage fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

fuck.