Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aesop just did a free shoe down here with mr lif and c rays wallz at tulane university...it was dope

i was disappointed tonight,3 points....cmon now,i hate new england

so much shit went down within the past few days,i would explain but im too drunk and way too tired to do so

g'nite folks

Damn aesop doing free shoe's? Tongue or no tongue? :lol:

That's pretty dope though, Aesop and Lif for free.

A while back, Heiruspecs (awesome hip-hop/live band...look 'em up) and Last Emperor for free at CU Boulder. Which was awesome, except the whole audio system fuckin died during Last Emp's second song.

eagles break my heart again...

DAMN PFFFFFFT, i cant believe we didnt get up, shitt got hectic sat night into sunday... i dont even wanna talk about it... next time your crashing at my crib and well turn shit out homey, fer real...

the wall is set then, sat. the weekend of the 26th in queens, is that the factory? im making hotel reservations so dont bail yall...

i like that shit ethrdz, you got color schemes down man... looks hot...

oh yeah i havent eaten and most likely will not be able to since my eagles lost... props to the pats, but we'll see next year...

******ATTENTION*********

I am going to set this in stone: we will paint on sat 2/19 at fame city.

if the weather is shitty we have the next day. if the weather is really shitty, we will have the following weekend.

ok, so it's on for fame city on the 19th

but, if we REALLY want to get silly, we can ALSO do 5ptz on the 26th. i'm down for that.

so, that being said let me know who is going on the 19th to fame city.

ok?

thanks

el_goocher

ok, so its the 19th at fame then? wtf... alright, but this is IT though... set in stone... everyones rolling, icluding iquits and royl... and i MAY be able to scoop 1 or 2 people (depending on where and depending on your navigational skills to fame... and if you give good road head ( this doesnt exlude ANYONE )

sat. got crazy after this point... pfffft you shoulda called an hour earlier than i talked to you fam,

the buildup to sooperbowl sunday...

kb exclusive:

IM000899.jpg

IM000900.jpg

IM000901.jpg

IM000907.jpg

IM000897.jpg

IM000908.jpgzebra fucker is king!!!!!