Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

0GrannyDaisyDukes.jpg

this was so disgusting i had to post it....

and i got you too grimediesel, rep it for the L.O. ...

this will be my first real road trip, im WAY hype... so where should we go touristing on sunday? canal street or something??? and is there a commuter line that runs into bridgeport?? im trying to wreck that too... holla..

Goose-

I got there an hour and a half late. I was stuck on LI, and I figured something like that happened. I told my girl Michelle who lives a block away that when she goes to just keep a look out for suspicious characters (such as yourself) but she didnt even get there until after I did.

thanks for trying to come out :(... call me biatch.

Heres some bday pix... there should be more on the way.

4961602_fc6df8e38d_m.jpg

4961605_fd319997df_m.jpg

Lit margaritas, you know we love em.

4961671_f2430b104e_m.jpg

He might look cuddly (and I might look like shit in this pic) but my boy will straight break a neck.

4961673_7e6cf0997c_m.jpg

Me and my ex lover David Blaine

4961603_47d46410c3.jpg

lit has karaoke downstairs on sunday!? Well, heres to nyhc screaming "there is a light that never goes out" by the smiths, courtesy of a friend (while I stood up there and laughed like an asshole)

last but not least...

4961594_4c7d89bcd5.jpg

BDAY TITTAYS.

Man, I was getting over a head cold and now Im getting flu related muscle pain. I really hope its just cause Ive been exercising and sleeping weird and not because Im getting another round of sickness.

I looked @ the weather and its supposed to be 31F on Saturday in Bridgeport. Bundle up kiddies.