Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude Im so tired my eyeballs are falling out.

I was happy to chill with glikmastafunkytownmanboy while awake... and I will kick your ass.

Glad everyone liked the muffins. I put my tender love and care (also known as sweet, sweet lovins) into em.

Hater's girl is awesome, PS.

Ima try to do a better character next week. Shoot, it was my first time picking up a spraycan (i think literally?) and I only had like 15 mins total to do the head of it.

Deto: Im doing a fresh character in the book. PM me and let me know who gets it next. Im taking it to 5ptz next Saturday so anyone who didnt write in it can.

-gats

I might have been complaining a lot (me: "duude. fuck this shit. fuck. ugh. motherfucker" gliko to me: "shut the fuck up". I also feel bad for Mest who heard me talking to myself all day. No wonder that kid was scared to lend me his ladder. haha.) But I really enjoyed it. You guys got me wanting to paint. Thanks, foreal.

Gooch, gliks, where can I get paint? I dont want to borrow off people again like @ fame. Yes.

<3

I so wanted to come dudes..i had my paint packed up and everything...my friend fronted hard with his car...i was trying to do everything im my power to get out there..looks like good times where had..and i will DEFFINANTLY be at 5ptz.I dont care if i have to walk there from bklyn..ill be there

the SEIH piece is looking proper, be nice if you did it from the ground up.

Ill be rolling to Fame with my boy From51 and some nonpainting homeboys, possibly a few more painters.

I think Mero might make it out to fame.

Gat - If you want belton Perl Paint right behind the one on canal, or online. (Belton was the nice shit me, gooch, and Hater were using.) Montana can be picked up online or if you want to spend the money you can go to the Scrap Yard on the corner of W. Broadway and Canal.

Orrrr you could make the trip to Yonkers to go to Home Depot.