Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't know if i can do it on the 19th.

unless anyone was down to roll out MAD early, and i'd have to bounce out in the afternoon. i think i have to celebrate my bros 30th birthday. but maybe thats on sunday. i dont knowwwww. i'd get to the wall early on saturday. i've gotten to many walls at sunrise before.

yo 2blazzed, where'd you find that flic? haha.

it just says DR which is why its hard to read. oh, and also because it sucks. the skull thing was coming out cool until i became too distracted by beer to paint tho

damn, need to photoshop that free odb into a rip odb.

now i feel sad.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Feb 1 2005, 05:57 AM

fermentor666, if you read this...i'm gonna hafta kick ur ass for introducing that gay ass ozone stuff to my boyfriend. Yup, i'm punchin u right in the fuckin baby maker, sir.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up there sister. You have your facts mixed up, defy showed me the light of the Romanian dance. I don't know who got him hooked, you'd have to ask him.

So lay off the nuts.

:privateeye:

hottness royl!!

ill def bring trash bags... can you drive right up to that wall?

andd i dont want yall to think im steady with the self promo of myself and my crew, im just trying to post some shit for yall to look at... i take critiques, i take verbal bashings, i'll take anything... i am WAY self critical... i hate everything i do besides my tags... and i dont post my own stuff anywhere else really, xcept paperchase... which really dosent count...

holla

holy shit iquit...your drift? hahah

i knew it was you...when i first got into graffiti like the real years, i got this video at scrapyard...new yorks finest part 1, i always thought the part of the video you were in was the boringest shit and it made me fall asleep hahaha cause your doing these little scream looking faces, but i was jocking your can control like crazy......haha, after i seen a flick of you i thought it was you but wasnt sure...damn that fucking kills me...the movie by pesos, do you remember this or nah?

i never had the pleasure of seeing that video.

that video got me into a lot of fucking trouble.

when the vandal squad gives you a letter with a picture of yourself painting, life is not good.

the best part was when they kicked my ribs in repeatedly. wait, wait. no, the 80 hours of community service was better.

damn, thats really shitty...didnt know there was

so much shit that was deep into that video

its not even that great of a video though...

well atleast you got your fame, i knew about

you before the 12oz days hah....its pretty

crazy though, i had a feeling it was you when

i seen your flick on 12oz then i was like nahh

cant be.....but for real though i was jocking the

can control pretty badly, those faces were hot...

ABOUT THE WALL....

WHO CAN MAKE IT TO FAME ?

AND

WHO CAN MAKE IT TO 5PTZ?

i can only make it to 5ptz, cause i dont got a ride and shit for fame.....i think everyone should go to 5ptz and only the people who can make it should go to fame....cause it seems a lot of people think its easier to go to 5ptz then fame....who knows

Originally posted by why write?@Feb 7 2005, 10:52 PM

ABOUT THE WALL....

WHO CAN MAKE IT TO FAME ?

AND

WHO CAN MAKE IT TO 5PTZ?

i can only make it to 5ptz, cause i dont got a ride and shit for fame.....i think everyone should go to 5ptz and only the people who can make it should go to fame....cause it seems a lot of people think its easier to go to 5ptz then fame....who knows

had to repost for the new page, i want everyone to see...

no, that place WAS legal.

i had already been bagged by the vandal squad. sometimes when i bombed i just did skulls. but they busted me doing a drift roller. so when they got me, they didn't put two and two together. but after they saw me painting they did.

so then i kept getting phone calls from them and the letter. lke, "oh that skull looks just like the one on the BQE and the blah blah blah."

and then i moved to china.

^ :china: ^

well my stories got mixed up back there, i kinda compiled a lot of stories into one.

the beatdown and the community service weren't a result of the pesos thing. that was from when i got bagged. i ran, one of the dt's hurt himself chasing me, pulled a hamstring or something. so when i finally got cornered, they fucked me up a bit. not too bad. actually, while they were kicking the shit out of me i was kinda happy because i was thinking that maybe they'd just beat me up and let me go. but that didn't happen.

yeah, so i didn't want to pay for a lawyer and i had a public defendant and i got 80 hours of community service. that shit FUCKING SUCKED. every saturday all summer. so not fun.

and they can't raid your crib unless thay have a lot of shit on you. and they need to really want to bust your ass. that shit is pretty rare. they were just calling me, trying to scare me into a confession. easy arrest for them.